No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    fabie said:
    I speak french I speakn’t english
    Bonjour. Le forum est en anglais. Tu peux utiliser Google translate.
  • masterjai1417
    masterjai1417 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I totally understand your comments and the way you feel guys. I know that it's going to be hard to digest but I wanted to be upfront with this information. The Studio is fixing this issue because it represents an exploit. Since the very beginning, it wasn't intended like that and if you think of other King games, the lives feature works as intended but not in our game.Β 

I wanted to inform you guys in advance so we could all be prepared and aware of this upcoming fix/change in the game.Β 

Please bear with me and help me spread the word so all Candy Crushers are informed.Β 

Thank you very much for your understanding. πŸ™‚

And to think I just thought that happened because I was not logged into my Facebook account. So I am a little confused with the message. Are they fixing it to stop doing that or not?
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

And to think I just thought that happened because I was not logged into my Facebook account. So I am a little confused with the message. Are they fixing it to stop doing that or not?
    They eliminated the ability to back out of an unstarted level without losing life and boosters. They are calling it a "fix" and claiming it was unintended. For SEVEN YEARS.
    Hence, this 111 page discussion thread where people are losing their cool while trying to effect change. Unfortunately, the Community Manager has been instructed to stay away from this thread and anyone that's anyone is doing the same. They read the posts but have not and will not respond at the direction of King, leaving complete and total anarchy running rampant.
    It's just sad at this point.
    ✌😎
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    FaRayha said:
    Candy pet event is going on and i collected blue colour Candies and then its gone for a bake and when i opened the game it disappear and today it appear again and time left only 1 hour whats going on.....πŸ€”πŸ§
    Hi FaRayha. This question would be better answered elsewhere in the Community. It deserves attention and the best people to answer it may never see it on this discussion thread. I recommend first checking the FAQ section in the Support area to see if anyone has already asked the same question. At the top of this screen you'll see Support, go there and you'll see this:

Thank you @JethrinaBodina for the help i will definitely do this...
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    @FaRayha
    Very welcome. I hope you figure it out. You miss out on the final reward of one of every booster (except the party horn and paint brush) when it times out on you like that.Β 

✌😎
  • candylover9
    candylover9 Posts: 101 Level 3
    Sorry about the silly image. Device playing up. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3

Sorry about the silly image. Device playing up. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    I don't think it matters much, candylover9. It's not like anyone from King ever pays attention to what the members of the community do around here, anyway. Especially on the weekends. Apparently they don't comment in here, anymore. They just talk in DM about how they're avoiding the thread and how other people should stay away from bad influences like me. =)

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

I don't think it matters much, candylover9. It's not like anyone from King ever pays attention to what the members of the community do around here, anyway. Especially on the weekends. Apparently they don't comment in here, anymore. They just talk in DM about how they're avoiding the thread and how other people should stay away from bad influences like me. =)Β 
    @SuzyFuller

I hope they are not sending DM to people who are supporting this group and offer them incentives to cause trouble for us both. If they do, that is the lowest of the low.

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    First timed boosters then grand β€œFIX” then 5 sugar drops per level height of greediness.King you are loosing players all over the worldΒ 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?