No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Please restore our right to exit lives without losing a life.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    January 18, 2020
    44 Days & Counting
    112 Pages
    1,673 Replies & 77,808 Views

Why is it that the only person who is supposedly giving us the
    Announcement is still not fulfilling his promise? 

Why is it that the people we don't want to hear
    from are the ones who keep on inserting themselves
    when they can't even make any difference at all?
    It's as if anyone here cares about what they say.
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    mercerik said:
    Although it is evident that we all love
    Candy Crush Saga, can you please share your
    experience on what makes this game infuriating?
    (aside from the obvious reason of King discontinuing
    the Free Board Reset)

⬇️

Losing a level with 1 Jelly Left because there is no match
    available to clear it and no Lollipop Hammer to whack it. 

@mercerik
    this is what really drives me nuts,
    spinning the extra moves wheel 3 times consecutively and recieving the stupid jelly fish 👿👿 as how can i receive 3 jellyfish for as much as 21 goldbars , those jelly fish dont know how many episodes i have to complete in 1st position to acquire all those goldbars!!! 
    i wish they could remove those guys from the extra moves wheel!!!
    @MataiceAlison

You are not alone on that. I also get those confused and drunk jelly fish as well. These are useless on Cake Bomb Levels. Oftentimes, they nibble on candies instead of the one slice cake that's left on the board making me lose the level. 

Gold Bars in Exchange for 5-Extra Moves on Failed Levels is a joke. It requires 10 Gold Bars to get the first 5-Extra Moves, 16 on the second time and goes up from there. You can burn all your reserves in 1 Game depending on the Degree of Difficulty. Do you know how many levels you have to beat to win these Gold Bars in the Episode Race? It takes 15 Levels to win 5 Gold Bars. It takes Boosters, Power-Ups and Gold Bars to win a Level. Isn't that crazy and infuriating? 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    mercerik said:
    mercerik said:
    Although it is evident that we all love
    Candy Crush Saga, can you please share your
    experience on what makes this game infuriating?
    (aside from the obvious reason of King discontinuing
    the Free Board Reset)

⬇️

Losing a level with 1 Jelly Left because there is no match
    available to clear it and no Lollipop Hammer to whack it. 

@mercerik
    this is what really drives me nuts,
    spinning the extra moves wheel 3 times consecutively and recieving the stupid jelly fish 👿👿 as how can i receive 3 jellyfish for as much as 21 goldbars , those jelly fish dont know how many episodes i have to complete in 1st position to acquire all those goldbars!!! 
    i wish they could remove those guys from the extra moves wheel!!!
    @MataiceAlison

You are not alone on that. I also get those confused and drunk jelly fish as well. These are useless on Cake Bomb Levels. Oftentimes, they nibble on candies instead of the one slice cake that's left on the board making me lose the level. 

Gold Bars in Exchange for 5-Extra Moves on Failed Levels is a joke. It requires 10 Gold Bars to get the first 5-Extra Moves, 16 on the second time and goes up from there. You can burn all your reserves in 1 Game depending on the Degree of Difficulty. Do you know how many levels you have to beat to win these Gold Bars in the Episode Race? It takes 15 Levels to win 5 Gold Bars. It takes Boosters, Power-Ups and Gold Bars to win a Level. Isn't that crazy and infuriating? 
    @mercerik
    so crazy that the fish will eat up empty cake pieces on a cake bomb and leave the uneaten,
    so crazy that the maximum number of gold bars u can win is 5 after working so hard in the episode race yet the minimum amount of gold bars you can spend is 7 that is for the extra moves spin wheel!!! of which it is not guaranteed that you will receive the extra moves!!
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    @mercerik
    so crazy that the fish will eat up empty cake pieces on a cake bomb and leave the uneaten,
    so crazy that the maximum number of gold bars u can win is 5 after working so hard in the episode race yet the minimum amount of gold bars you can spend is 7 that is for the extra moves spin wheel!!! of which it is not guaranteed that you will receive the extra moves!!
    @MataiceAlison;     

When you're beating a level after another, sometimes you don't want the streak to end. I only use Gold Bars if I have them on hand for winning the Episode Race or from Sugar Drops. I never paid anything not even a  penny since I started playing Candy Crush Saga. Although it doesn't really affect anything for me money wise since they don't really have any cash value in them, I still feel that it is a total waste especially when the exchange value is unfairly set the way it is right now. If they require Completion of 15 Levels to Win 5 Gold Bars, then that should be the Minimum Exchange for anything in the Game to be fair.

Hey, I just created an Idea Thread to this effect. If you want to see it, go to Since Episode Race Requires 15 Levels To Win 5 Gold Bars, The Minimum Exchange Should Be 5 Gold Bars In The Game and Vote with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/276044/since-episode-race-requires-15-levels-to-win-5-gold-bars-the-minimum-exchange-should-be-5-gold-bars/p1?new=1
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    @Pounawea
    Have you got a response yet from the studio??
    Its been 45 days now and your still ducking. 
    How about you grow some and come back to the thread you started and then abandoned cause it was all too hard. 
    Pathetic
    SOMEBODY give us an answer if @Pounawea is too gutless to respond
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Fury161 said:
    @Pounawea
    Have you got a response yet from the studio??
    Its been 45 days now and your still ducking. 
    How about you grow some and come back to the thread you started and then abandoned cause it was all too hard. 
    Pathetic
    SOMEBODY give us an answer if @Pounawea is too gutless to respond
    @Fury161;     

Why would he bother when he has 2 members in his corner who protect him at all cost? Sometimes, I wonder what's in it for them. 
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    @mercerik ahhhhh I see now, quite sad really
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    King is going to do what is best for them, so sad because I love CCS.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Please click the link and help effect positive change for the players. Vote. It can only help. Thank you in advance ✌😎

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/275988/add-special-candies-to-in-level-board-menu#latest
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?