📣 ❣️ 🚂 Hop on the community train and say hello to the new member of the Candy family! HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 📣 🍬🍬 #TheCrushIsReal: did you have fun playing it? Let us know HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!

5 Candies per game.

HansRHansR Posts: 5 Level 2
I see that you have limited every game to 5 candies only per game. I am not sure if this is just a error and if it is please correct this. If not then I find it difficult to understand the reason behind this decision because it makes it virtually impossible to pass any level. I have been playing Candie Crush for years and love the game and play daily. I collect candies to bolster my boosters so that it increases my chances to beat a level. I am sure that there are millions of players around the world who would agree with me that whoever made the decision to limit 5 candies per game made a BIG mistake. It would be  great pity if you persist with this because it takes the pleasure of playing Candie Crush out of the game.
48 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev13

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hot Topics

Replies Views

Leaderboard