⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Something not work.

Options
pateykp
pateykp Posts: 1 Newbie
Looks like two challenges stack . Collecting stars for gold bar keep saying full. And collecting sweets which kne goes to pot keep asking for reconecting . Please help. Thank you

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @pateykp and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am not sure I understand your issue. Can you please give me more details? It would be great if you can make a screenshot so I can see what exactly is happening. If you don't know how to do it, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    pateykp said:
    Looks like two challenges stack . Collecting stars for gold bar keep saying full. And collecting sweets which kne goes to pot keep asking for reconecting . Please help. Thank you
    It sounds like you have a full Piggy Bank. It does not give you the gold for free, you have the option to buy it when it's full.
    The other problem may be solved by logging out and turning off your device then logging back in.
    There are additional ways to try to fix it on your own, but you can always reach out to the Support team via the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page. Fill out the form and they'll get back to you via email. They're very good at timely responses, and you should give them as many details as possible so they can help.

✌😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?