No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    mamacathy said:
    King is going to do what is best for them, so sad because I love CCS.

Well, I kind of agree with you. King is going to do what they think is best for them. And maybe they should only focus on the bottom line, relying only on momentum to stay relevant. And maybe they should lie to the players and tell them they are making changes to enhance the player experience when the players are telling them it is ruining the game. And maybe they should instruct paid employees to start a thread calling the removal of a feature a fix and then tell him to announce that an official statement is forthcoming from the Studio when it's not and then either instruct or at least allow him to abandon the thread without giving the promised reason it was so important to rip away this feature from players for the second time in one year. And maybe it is best for them to use rely on poorly informed volunteers to police the community--bless their hearts. Maybe they should do all these things. Or maybe they will realize too late that this is not what is best for them.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    mamacathy said:
    King is going to do what is best for them, so sad because I love CCS.

Well, I kind of agree with you. King is going to do what they think is best for them. And maybe they should only focus on the bottom line, relying only on momentum to stay relevant. And maybe they should lie to the players and tell them they are making changes to enhance the player experience when the players are telling them it is ruining the game. And maybe they should instruct paid employees to start a thread calling the removal of a feature a fix and then tell him to announce that an official statement is forthcoming from the Studio when it's not and then either instruct or at least allow him to abandon the thread without giving the promised reason it was so important to rip away this feature from players for the second time in one year. And maybe it is best for them to use rely on poorly informed volunteers to police the community--bless their hearts. Maybe they should do all these things. Or maybe they will realize too late that this is not what is best for them.
    As always Suzy, an excellent post that sums up the idiocy that has surrounded this thread since its inception.  At this point it’s farcical how King has ignored this post for over a month as it must be the hottest topic on all of their game forums.  I definitely expected better from such a large company and can only hope that players have left in droves due to their innumerable “fixes” and “tweaks” in recent weeks - all of which serve to screw over the player as much as possible.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Of course, King Games can do anything within the Game. They just
    took away my Boosters for no reason. It is a Saturday. Previously, they
    take away the Build-A-Bot Challenge on a Mondays.
    What is the excuse this time? 
    I just won my 81st Level of the week. My Booster Bot was at its
    Maximum Efficiency when all my Boosters were taken away,
    leaving me with no Boosters to use. I have to start over and
    rebuild my Bot. What's with that? This is ridiculously mean!
    My Boosters were taken away at 10:45 PM CST.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator
    This reply is just my 'poorly informed volunteer' opinion ;)

I think, what is 'best for King' is to make the game streamlined and the same on all devices, (I'm talking here simply about the game, not all the various bonuses)
    This glitch that made you able to exit without losing a life was only ever available to some lucky players.
    None of King's other games worked like this, nor did most Candy Crush players have this advantage. 
    So the advantage was fixed.  

I understand (from this thread) that this means a lot to those of you who are commenting here and I am sorry you have lost something that made the game more enjoyable to you. It can be hard losing (or having a major change) in something  you have invested so much time and energy into.  

My attitude to change is to work with it, or accept it, depending on the circumstance and how important the issue is.

I commend you all on giving your opinions and feedback on this, but Candy Crush Saga is played by 9.2 million people (for 3 hours daily) so you're only very small number of the total players.  

Wishing you all the best  B)

• Dirty_Nurse
    Lynette said:

I think, what is 'best for King' is to make the game streamlined and the same on all devices, (I'm talking here simply about the game, not all the various bonuses)
    This glitch that made you able to exit without losing a life was only ever available to some lucky players.
    None of King's other games worked like this, nor did most Candy Crush players have this advantage. 

I understand (from this thread) that this means a lot to those of you who are commenting here and I am sorry you have lost something that made the game more enjoyable to you. It can be hard losing (or having a major change) in something  you have invested so much time and energy into.  

My attitude to change is to work with it, or accept it, depending on the circumstance and how important the issue is.

I commend you all on giving your opinions and feedback on this, but Candy Crush Saga is played by 9.2 million people (for 3 hours daily) so you're only very small number of the total players.  

...What a complete joke of a response.  “Streamlined and the same on all devices” when even the same player has completely different features on the devices they use to play the game.  Not to mention the fact that seemingly no two players that have commented here have the same features/bonuses/incentives/rewards.  

This was never a glitch - all players could do this as far as I know on any device.  If it was, it would have been “fixed” years before now.  The other games you mentioned have no bearing here as they were created after this one; their features are completely independent.

I commend you, random “superstar”, on commenting here on this thread but do yourself a favor and refrain from commenting here if you have nothing to add.
  • Lynette
    edited January 2020

...What a complete joke of a response.  “Streamlined and the same on all devices” when even the same player has completely different features on the devices they use to play the game.  Not to mention the fact that seemingly no two players that have commented here have the same features/bonuses/incentives/rewards.  

This was never a glitch - all players could do this as far as I know on any device.  If it was, it would have been “fixed” years before now.  The other games you mentioned have no bearing here as they were created after this one; their features are completely independent.

I commend you, random “superstar”, on commenting here on this thread but do yourself a favor and refrain from commenting here if you have nothing to add.

Note, I said: "I'm talking here simply about the game, not all the various bonuses."

This was also just my opinion =)

Why is it ok for you to have uninformed opinions and I can't also have uninformed opinions? 

I am so sorry to have commented in your thread

bye

edited to add, many of the games have had glitches that took years to fix
    I assume King probably prioritise which are essential to do first and those that can be fixed later
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Lynette said:

@Lynette

According to you the best for King is to make the game streamlined and the same on all devices. Really??? Wow, where have you been all these years? When do you think will that happen? Maybe when hell freezes over. 

Glitch is a 6-letter word used as an excuse to get out of a situation. Let's be honest, a 7-year Glitch is not a glitch. It is more like a  7-year Itch where the happiness declines in marriage. 🤣😂 🤣

Unfortunately, you just confirmed what @SuzyFuller just said.  🤣
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Lynette said:

Note, I said: "I'm talking here simply about the game, not all the various bonuses."

This was also just my opinion =)

Why is it ok for you to have uninformed opinions and I can't also have uninformed opinions? 

I am so sorry to have commented in your thread

bye

edited to add, many of the games have had glitches that took years to fix
    I assume King probably prioritise which are essential to do first and those that can be fixed later
    So what you’re saying is that various features like the build-a-bot, beanstalk, daily spin wheel, daily booster, fauxtastic five, chocolate box, treasure chests, episode races, championship races, dexter, space race, and whatever other features I’m missing have no effect on gameplay at all, only the “fix”?  So - players that have all of those features would be on equal footing with players that have none?

If you really think that way then you’re even more foolish than the people that spend actual money on this completely free-to-play game.
  • Lynette
    So what you’re saying is that various features like the build-a-bot, beanstalk, daily spin wheel, daily booster, fauxtastic five, chocolate box, treasure chests, episode races, championship races, dexter, space race, and whatever other features I’m missing have no effect on gameplay at all, only the “fix”?  So - players that have all of those features would be on equal footing with players that have none?

If you really think that way then you’re even more foolish than the people that spend actual money on this completely free-to-play game.
    Sorry? Where did I say anything about 'equal footing'?

And 'people that spend actual money on this completely free-to-play game' are paying the company who makes it.
    It is their choice on what entertainment they want to spend their money.

No need to call them or me 'foolish' because of an opinion you have 
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Lynette said:

@Lynette

Of course, you don't have a choice but to accept the decision. I guess you are afraid of being stripped of your Superstar Status which is a Volunteer status and not a paid one. 

You said "I commend you all on giving your opinions and feedback on this". Wow!!! Really??? 🤔🤔 🤔 How are you going to do that? Why talk as if you are an official in this company? Are you in their payroll now? 

FYI - This is not disrespect! This is a fact!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?