Candy Crush Saga Boosters: Tell us what you think!

Comments

• masterjai1417
    masterjai1417 Posts: 58 Level 2
    PARTY BOOSTER
    Mariesel said:
    I love the party booster when I want to use it, but don't like it when it does a sugar crush with the party booster at the end of the game, as it often reduces the final score.  It would be good to have more opportunities to win this booster. 

I never thought of the Party horn lowering the score because it ends the game and doesn't allow candy to drop for the fun cascades! I don't really care about the score, I just want to beat the level. I don't like it when it blows all of my board away and leaves one piece ofthe other cakes, it could help out just a little there, too.
    I have the same problem with the paintbrush. I don't have any, the two I did have went the wrong way as well.
    I love the idea to have three in a row be turned into a super booster. They could turn into a ball that lets you change all kinds of candy into the same color, like it does on CCFriends. 

I agree I dont really care about the the score either just want to pass the level lol.  Yes I like that 3 in 1 idea!

• annod
    annod Posts: 1 Newbie
    PARTY BOOSTER
    I am lovin this game.
  • elissaA
    elissaA Posts: 2 Newbie
    UFO
    I like the UFO because it is powerful and destroys candies in hard plzces.
  • Armien
    Armien Posts: 3 Newbie
    UFO

I love the party booster when I want to use it all the time 😊

• torileebug69
    torileebug69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Candy Crushers! 

All boosters are cool, but I'm sure we all have our favorite. 🙂

Out of the list below, please vote for your favorite and let us know why so we can understand better the community's favorite and less favorite boosters! 

• Emmy_Martin
    Emmy_Martin Posts: 11 Level 2
    satnam said:
    Hi  !!!  Oh wow. This poll is similar to my poll. 
    Which is the best booster
     Never mind. My favorite booster is party popper booster 🎊 . Because it's rare and very hard to collect. Although it's very useful.  
    So I completely understand where you're coming from, but unless you want to purchase these you won't have them very often. They truly come through in a tight situation. I just feel like I'd much rather have the hammer or the switch hand. There's no guess work involved. I guess I like the control.
  • Emmy_Martin
    Emmy_Martin Posts: 11 Level 2
    So my favorite booster is leaning towards the hammer but the switch hand is a very close second! I love the fact that with both of these boosters, you're able to get exactly what you want. Not to say that the other boosters aren't quite handy, but they can be unpredictable. With that being said, if I could create my own booster, I think I would basically make super hammers and gloves!  How great would that be? 
  • MargsC
    MargsC Posts: 48 Level 2
    FREE SWITCH
    Free switch is the most tactical of all the boosters. I can never have enough of this booster! 
  • pattycakepattycake
    pattycakepattycake Posts: 9 Level 2
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER
    Mariesel said:
    I love the party booster when I want to use it, but don't like it when it does a sugar crush with the party booster at the end of the game, as it often reduces the final score.  It would be good to have more opportunities to win this booster. 

I never thought of the Party horn lowering the score because it ends the game and doesn't allow candy to drop for the fun cascades! I don't really care about the score, I just want to beat the level. I don't like it when it blows all of my board away and leaves one piece ofthe other cakes, it could help out just a little there, too.
    I have the same problem with the paintbrush. I don't have any, the two I did have went the wrong way as well.
    I love the idea to have three in a row be turned into a super booster. They could turn into a ball that lets you change all kinds of candy into the same color, like it does on CCFriends. 

• pattycakepattycake
    pattycakepattycake Posts: 9 Level 2
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER
    I would love to watch ads and receive a free life

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?