No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Actually we've sat back and let you have your opinions. Many of them vile and offensive not just to king but to other players. Not because we are afraid to lose out status. (You do know we can opt out right especially when the programme restarts) but because you are single mindedly on track and anyone who doesn't sing from the same hymn sheet gets picked on. Not just us but players too. Paying players support games. When gambling winning streaks lose...well there are plenty of people in prisons or without homes that show that. I certainly wouldn't be foolish enough to gamble but gamblers always defend themselves. It seems anything goes in this thread so we are allowed as anyone else is allowed to have our opinions. I don't like catty people. I don't like bullies. I don't like people that put down others because they don't agree. There has been a lot of inaccuracies in this thread by supposed experts, claims of being singled out. Both in game and on here. All incorrect thats why we haven't bothered commenting. At no time did I say I was all for the change but got told to go away when trying to keep the forum friendly and on track.
    Lynette knows what she is talking about. She has the most unfair glitchy game if all the games to contend with. She is allowed get opinion and it was a fair opinion it just wasn't what you wanted to hear. 
    Personally I would take her suggestion. Change and adapt like the rest of us do or move on. Like the rest of us do. 
    I won't be reading replies or  commenting again so please feel free to ignore me.
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Lynette said:

I commend you all on giving your opinions and feedback on this, but Candy Crush Saga is played by 9.2 million people (for 3 hours daily) so you're only very small number of the total players.  

Wishing you all the best  B)

Could you be any more condescending in the last paragraph?

where only a small number here buts that’s only because we’ve bothered to voice our opinions. 

I’m sure other have just stopped paying them and not said anything. 

I am waiting for an official reply that I was promised by King. 

Thanks for your input 

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    Of course, King Games can do anything within the Game. They just
    took away my Boosters for no reason. It is a Saturday. Previously, they
    take away the Build-A-Bot Challenge on a Mondays.
    What is the excuse this time? 
    I just won my 81st Level of the week. My Booster Bot was at its
    Maximum Efficiency when all my Boosters were taken away,
    leaving me with no Boosters to use. I have to start over and
    rebuild my Bot. What's with that? This is ridiculously mean!
    My Boosters were taken away at 10:45 PM CST.
    Hello Mercedes. Happens to me every Monday. It disappear then comes back at some point later back to zero. With level 606 it takes a few seconds to rebuild.

It seems they make a reset of it every Monday or what.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    mercerik said:

leaving me with no Boosters to use. 
    You have literally just thrown water on your fire and sabotaged your own campaign slogan "stay strong", "show them we mean business"
    Not only are you playing AND moving forward, it's at a rate of speed that PROVES you can play WITHOUT the board reset.
    Be grateful you HAVE a Booster Bot to rebuild! Many players have never even seen it.
    I've just finished my 100th level this week and I'm BEHIND my usual score because the 3100s have been tricky. I only had the reset ability for a couple of weeks and have still found ways to play for FREE and have reached 3200 when I started playing in October. 2019. 
    I rebuild the Bot with lower levels several times a day. I still harvest sugar drops even though they're capped at 5. It's not as much fun as moving forward in levels, but it's still gameplay I find ways to enjoy. I play and win the Space Race every week while doing those two things to get the candy I need for the race, at 1/10th the rate I can get them in newly beaten levels. 

No, I'm not happy about any of the changes being made to try to force players to pay to play. But I DON'T pay to play. I just agree with them and think the "fix" and SD cap are low blows that are unfair.

These efforts would be better directed making the game a level and more enjoyable playing field by giving EVERY feature to EVERY player.

This thread has become nothing but a war zone.
    Has everyone forgotten that this is a public forum that's open to players of ALL AGES? These comments are no better than schoolyard fights with the bullies that just won't quit because they're trying to get attention. I know for a FACT that one of the members being subjected to this passive aggressive behavior is TWELVE YEARS OLD.

The "members" that use this forum to advertise their own YouTube channels or whatever else are not doing their ,brand" any favors by making condescending snarky remarks to "persons unnamed". They're effectively destroying their online persona making themselves look less like activists and more someone that'll do anything for attention at any cost. 

"I have spoken"
    (mic drop)

✌😎
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    @Lynette
    You nailed it. Numbers are in favour of them not giving a hoot about us.

And then a lot of the most vocal members here are still playing at 80+levels per week, so what is the point?

So that would help this thread's cause.... how? Why would they change anything when you people just keep playing anyway?

I logged in twice early this week - still can't reset. Not even bothering to log in now. Deal's off. I'm now long gone, I wish so many more would stop too and teach them a lesson. But alas it is not happening.

I was addicted - an EVERY day player, occasional payer. Now honestly, I just don't care. Following this thread - I see the same people coming up time and again, often off topic, its been a waste of time so far for us all. And it seems less than enough have given up, so, for me, game reset is a totally lost cause. As is playing this game any more.

Better things to do every day people. Have fun - they don't care. And you're not quitting. And so it shall be.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Lynette said:
    So what you’re saying is that various features like the build-a-bot, beanstalk, daily spin wheel, daily booster, fauxtastic five, chocolate box, treasure chests, episode races, championship races, dexter, space race, and whatever other features I’m missing have no effect on gameplay at all, only the “fix”?  So - players that have all of those features would be on equal footing with players that have none?

If you really think that way then you’re even more foolish than the people that spend actual money on this completely free-to-play game.
    Sorry? Where did I say anything about 'equal footing'?

And 'people that spend actual money on this completely free-to-play game' are paying the company who makes it.
    It is their choice on what entertainment they want to spend their money.

No need to call them or me 'foolish' because of an opinion you have 
    preach say it GIF by Grande Dame
  • [Deleted User]
    Actually we've sat back and let you have your opinions. Many of them vile and offensive not just to king but to other players. Not because we are afraid to lose out status. (You do know we can opt out right especially when the programme restarts) but because you are single mindedly on track and anyone who doesn't sing from the same hymn sheet gets picked on. Not just us but players too. Paying players support games. When gambling winning streaks lose...well there are plenty of people in prisons or without homes that show that. I certainly wouldn't be foolish enough to gamble but gamblers always defend themselves. It seems anything goes in this thread so we are allowed as anyone else is allowed to have our opinions. I don't like catty people. I don't like bullies. I don't like people that put down others because they don't agree. There has been a lot of inaccuracies in this thread by supposed experts, claims of being singled out. Both in game and on here. All incorrect thats why we haven't bothered commenting. At no time did I say I was all for the change but got told to go away when trying to keep the forum friendly and on track.
    Lynette knows what she is talking about. She has the most unfair glitchy game if all the games to contend with. She is allowed get opinion and it was a fair opinion it just wasn't what you wanted to hear. 
    Personally I would take her suggestion. Change and adapt like the rest of us do or move on. Like the rest of us do. 
    I won't be reading replies or  commenting again so please feel free to ignore me.
    met gala rihanna GIF by Tiffany
  • [Deleted User]
    mercerik said:

leaving me with no Boosters to use. 
    You have literally just thrown water on your fire and sabotaged your own campaign slogan "stay strong", "show them we mean business"
    Not only are you playing AND moving forward, it's at a rate of speed that PROVES you can play WITHOUT the board reset.
    Be grateful you HAVE a Booster Bot to rebuild! Many players have never even seen it.
    I've just finished my 100th level this week and I'm BEHIND my usual score because the 3100s have been tricky. I only had the reset ability for a couple of weeks and have still found ways to play for FREE and have reached 3200 when I started playing in October. 2019. 
    I rebuild the Bot with lower levels several times a day. I still harvest sugar drops even though they're capped at 5. It's not as much fun as moving forward in levels, but it's still gameplay I find ways to enjoy. I play and win the Space Race every week while doing those two things to get the candy I need for the race, at 1/10th the rate I can get them in newly beaten levels. 

No, I'm not happy about any of the changes being made to try to force players to pay to play. But I DON'T pay to play. I just agree with them and think the "fix" and SD cap are low blows that are unfair.

These efforts would be better directed making the game a level and more enjoyable playing field by giving EVERY feature to EVERY player.

This thread has become nothing but a war zone.
    Has everyone forgotten that this is a public forum that's open to players of ALL AGES? These comments are no better than schoolyard fights with the bullies that just won't quit because they're trying to get attention. I know for a FACT that one of the members being subjected to this passive aggressive behavior is TWELVE YEARS OLD.

The "members" that use this forum to advertise their own YouTube channels or whatever else are not doing their ,brand" any favors by making condescending snarky remarks to "persons unnamed". They're effectively destroying their online persona making themselves look less like activists and more someone that'll do anything for attention at any cost. 

"I have spoken"
    (mic drop)

✌😎
    barack obama mic drop GIF
  • [Deleted User]
    @Lynette
    You nailed it. Numbers are in favour of them not giving a hoot about us.

And then a lot of the most vocal members here are still playing at 80+levels per week, so what is the point?

So that would help this thread's cause.... how? Why would they change anything when you people just keep playing anyway?

I logged in twice early this week - still can't reset. Not even bothering to log in now. Deal's off. I'm now long gone, I wish so many more would stop too and teach them a lesson. But alas it is not happening.

I was addicted - an EVERY day player, occasional payer. Now honestly, I just don't care. Following this thread - I see the same people coming up time and again, often off topic, its been a waste of time so far for us all. And it seems less than enough have given up, so, for me, game reset is a totally lost cause. As is playing this game any more.

Better things to do every day people. Have fun - they don't care. And you're not quitting. And so it shall be.
    nailed it GIF
  • loyola
    loyola Posts: 1 Newbie
    The removal of the reset option finally induced me to quit this game after five years! I switched to the New York Times crossword app. Haven’t missed Candy Crush at all. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?