Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options
    Just my nightly reply of how much 5 sugar drops suck. Really no point in playing new levels other then one time a day to get the sticker. With no search box it's stupid to scroll back to earn only 5 sugar drops. With only one person winning the candy bomb challenge if I'm not close it's also pointless to play those levels.
    How much worse can you make the game King. Are you being paid to make the game lamer
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys, I mentioned yesterday that if you go to king.com you can double up on the sugar drops.  I tried it this morning and YES it doubles.  I played level 1137 and as you can see by the picture below there are 20 sugar drops when the level ended I saw 40 being added to my total.  The only thing that you don't see since it's Flash based are the rewards of what I am getting like you can see when playing with HTML5. 

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    Hi Elsa, trust you are well.
    I logged on to king. Com to play, but it's only available for desktop. Am I doing something wrong
  • LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Same thing with me.  Said I needed flash
  • jmateo1
    jmateo1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I joined only to voice my opinion regarding the limit to 5 candies. Ive been playing for years (level 3986) and the only way I can improve my chances of passing a level is by gathering as many as possible. If this is going to be a permanent change, you will lose a lot of faithful players, myself included.
  • mjmacy
    mjmacy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I think all these comments are just a waste of time. There is nobody that controls this game that is listening or cares about what the people that play want. 
  • BigEasy04
    BigEasy04 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I've been playing for years (level 3357). If this is going to be a permanent change, you will lose a lot of loyal players, including me. With 5 drops of sugar per round, I can't get any further, that's it
  • NotHappy70
    NotHappy70 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    BigEasy04 said:
    I've been playing for years (level 3357). If this is going to be a permanent change, you will lose a lot of loyal players, including me. With 5 drops of sugar per round, I can't get any further, that's it
    I'm with you.. really sucks..
  • Steve_Fischler
    Steve_Fischler Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Do the game makers even play this game?  Which of these geniuses thought that a 5 sugar drop limit seemed like a good idea?
  • Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?