No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Must be a Persistent Tick tempting someone.
    Vilken dåre!

Caution Two-Faced Supporter
    Is Trying To Destroy Members
    Of This Thread

Have you noticed that there is someone in this Thread on the
    look-out and has been trying to taint the members who are in
    Real Support of the Free Board Reset? The first time her real
    color shows was when someone praised her and another
    member. What did she do? She tried to make her look bad
    on page 99 because she didn't want any competition.

She thinks she is better than anyone else. When I 
    called her attention, her attacks were shifted to me.
    Not only that, she called me a Black Kettle on page 101
    which is flat-out racist

Important Note:

Have you seen her react and criticize Superstars comments here?
    NOT AT ALL.

Her main agenda is to discredit supporters.

Observe when she starts attacking!

She is with the people who try to stir trouble
    in this Thread. She is being groomed
    together with that freaking Tick.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a title after
    this is all over and done.

Be on the look-out!
    She is not done yet!

She is here to carry out what the Superstars
    can't do. Just watch!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,642 Sweet Legend
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Elsa said:
    ENOUGH ALREADY @MERCERIK!!!!!! 
    @Elsa

I did not start this. I was minding my own business. Can you ask her why she keeps on criticizing me? I tried to avoid her since she attacked me and called me a Black Kettle which is racist on page 101. Did you see her criticism of me on page 113 this morning? She can't just say something and not expect an answer to her post. Why is she stirring trouble when there isn't one?
  • _Elsa_
    @mercerik, I am not going to ask why or who said what?  I'm so done with this message!!!!  Why are you feeding into all of this?  You might not have started this particular one but you are feeding into it by continuing to comment.  Please back away.  I am not going to get into it with you and Suzy but when will both of you end this?  I truly doubt that you will ever see the change so give it up already!  Go play your game and do your thing!    So who wants to come after me now?  Leave the newbies alone and come after me!  I am DONE!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    It's really sad how this thread started as exchanging opinions about the game feature and then turned into screenshotting private messages and naming people. Just saying.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

I have never found this feature in my game and many people have enjoyed it already. However, this has been a big change and our CM has been fighting for us with the studio.The change was not in his hands, he would not tell you anything unless he got a response from the studio.
    It's better not to talk about other things, and wait.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    ENOUGH ALREADY @MERCERIK!!!!!! 
    sarah paulson please GIF
  • _Elsa_
    Hey @frenioz00 how are you doing today?  How is life treating you?  I just bought a new graphic program and it was just delivered.  I am also trying to learn animation so that I can animate our characters.  Also just finished writing 3 new stories.  Have you read any of my stories yet?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    Hey @frenioz00 how are you doing today?  How is life treating you?  I just bought a new graphic program and it was just delivered.  I am also trying to learn animation so that I can animate our characters.  Also just finished writing 3 new stories.  Have you read any of my stories yet?

Hi @Elsa!

(BTW: I'll write fast as I answer just so the "Freedom Fighting Thought Police Squad" within this thread doesn't come after me yet again -took me days to get rid of "it"- so forgive me if I sound short.)

Doing great on this hot summer day in Argentina, getting things planned for my upcoming wedding.

Animation in our characters would be A W E S O M E !

Nope, have not read your stories. :anguished: Where can I find them?
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Wow, lots of negativity going on with all of the comments I'm seeing in my email. Don't like to see this. Hope things get back to normal for all!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?