⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Spinny things

tommybar1
tommybar1 Posts: 8 Level 2
Hi all
I'm on level 1398 I've encountered the spinny things before and they exploded without much trouble. I want to know exactly how to blow them up. There seems no rhythm or reason to it.
Thanks
Tommy

Best Answer

• Chase_
    Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    tommybar1 said:
    Hi all
    I'm on level 1398 I've encountered the spinny things before and they exploded without much trouble. I want to know exactly how to blow them up. There seems no rhythm or reason to it.
    Thanks
    Tommy
    Hello, the spinny things you’ve recently encountered are called Magic Mixers. For every three moves you don’t hit them by making moves right next to them they spawn out a blocker. This can include licorice, licorice locks, chocolate, waffles, icing, and I think crystals. To blow them up you will want to make moves right next to them, use striped candies to hit them, use wrapped candies to hit them, or use a color bomb on a candy right next to the Magic Mixer to hit it. Usually you will have to hit it 5 times. I hope you have a great day!

Answers

• Chase_
    Answer ✓
    tommybar1 said:
    Hi all
    Thanks
    Tommy
    Hello, the spinny things you’ve recently encountered are called Magic Mixers. For every three moves you don’t hit them by making moves right next to them they spawn out a blocker. This can include licorice, licorice locks, chocolate, waffles, icing, and I think crystals. To blow them up you will want to make moves right next to them, use striped candies to hit them, use wrapped candies to hit them, or use a color bomb on a candy right next to the Magic Mixer to hit it. Usually you will have to hit it 5 times. I hope you have a great day!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Be careful though! Sometimes you NEED those blasted things to make the thing you need to collect to pass the level!
    I learned that the hard way. 
    I think they're my biggest foe in the game. It's true that they require several hits...unless you need to keep them going to make licorice for you. That's when they they blow up too easily, lol
    You can whack them with a hammer, but they require several so don't waste your hammer if you don't know us they're ready to explode. I like using color bombs and wrapped candy to get rid of them.
    It's super frustrating when they throw whatever they make out on the board before the candy even stops falling! 
    Good luck! 

✌😎
  • Chase_
    Be careful though! Sometimes you NEED those blasted things to make the thing you need to collect to pass the level!
    I learned that the hard way. 
    I think they're my biggest foe in the game. It's true that they require several hits...unless you need to keep them going to make licorice for you. That's when they they blow up too easily, lol
    You can whack them with a hammer, but they require several so don't waste your hammer if you don't know us they're ready to explode. I like using color bombs and wrapped candy to get rid of them.
    It's super frustrating when they throw whatever they make out on the board before the candy even stops falling! 
    Good luck! 

✌😎
    I agree. I forgot to mention that so thanks for correcting me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?