Sugar Drop Accumulator

Options
Albert_Heinrich
Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
Recently the sugar drop accumulator appeared as a menu item and only allowed for boosters to be released when all 180 were collected. It has now disappeared. Any know anything about this.
I now have to again switch WiFi off till I reach 180. The feature was pretty cool, since when you run out of moves, the spin for extra moves/boosters opens. 

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

I will be happy to answer your question.

You need to play at least 30 games to get 180 candies I have heard of the problem that no more than 5 drops of sugar per sugar content are available. As you may have noticed, there are some changes to the time amplifiers. That means the team works there. I cannot give you any further information at the moment, but the problem will certainly be resolved.

Good Luck

♥♥♥
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    could not understand the question nor the answer. I liked the new way sugar drops were presented but that's mute now that they are capped at 5 and they went back to the old way they were presented !
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Options
    In November there was an update which allowed players to claim the sugar drop rewards any time they want. This was located in the Power Up tab. It has just disappeared.
  • Darcy_Cook
    Darcy_Cook Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I really miss the way you could earn sugar drops    collecting only 5 i don't play the game as much anymore as i need all the help i can get !   lol
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Options
    One can accumulate the untimed sugar drops and not purchase any. Its economics for the game owner. Playing a minimum of 60 levels to reach 180 will eventually become tedious and one will then revert to purchasing boosters. 
    I have time on my hands since I wait about a week for new levels to appear. During that period I build up boosters and do not worry about using it to finish a tough level, but that's me lol
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Albert_Heinrich ,

Are you referring perhaps to the Sugar Track? Did it look like that?

If yes, please notice that, as commented HERE, the Sugar track it shouldn't be visible in the game for now. I've been informed that, originally, there was no way to see how many sugar candies we had. During some time, we had the chance the see the Sugar track and we were able to see this information. I forwarded this information to the Studio and they will be evaluating the possibility to bring it back in some way. However, for now, we shouldn't expect to see the Sugar Track in the Power-Ups menu.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options
    Hello Pounawea, thanks for the response. Much appreciated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?