Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Lala_Crow
    Lala_Crow Posts: 36 Level 2
    Folks, on my chromebook I have had NO sugar drops, no booster bots, no chocolate boxes, no Dexter the whale, no anything playing through facebook since SUMMER 2019.  This is over 6 months without anything.  I have contacted an expert player, Sukwanta Biswas, who unable to help me with resolving this issue.
    The only way I can get these features is to play on the app.  I can't install the app on the chromebook because it is company issued and blocked.  SO, I have to either play on my windows 10 computer which I don't enjoy since it's in the basement, OR I have to play on my phone,  I am visually impaired and playing on the phone is too difficult.  In fact, I believe this is somewhat discriminatory. 
    I think the reason King is doing all this is that they want people to only play through the app.  It's probably too expensive to design the game for various platforms.  Why do you think they stopped releasing levels on their King.com website?  
    I am on the highest levels and wait for the Wed releases, so you know I have been playing for years.  I have never spent a penny and I never will.  I do not fault anyone for spending their money for entertainment.  I personally don't have extra money to spend that way.  
    The sugar drops was a fun way to get extra boosters while waiting for the new levels.  I have 0 hammers and 2 hand switches and that is it.  I am as frustrated as all of you and think it is time to find a new game that is more generous with their gifts.  
    Thank you all.
  • kellan2001
    kellan2001 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Just signed up to agree that 5 sugar drops per game will change what I play.  I don't get the chocolate box, but I do get 12 hourly challenges that give a hammer, so will keep with those and eventually get enough drops.     I think would understand it more if the limit was only for old games.    It would make more sense if new levels were unlimited, and that would be encouraging for the new players.   
  • dj61
    dj61 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I've been playing for 5 years now. Out of all the terrible changes we have endured, this is in the top 3. Really bad idea! PLEASE put it back so we can go back to enjoy daily play again. PLEASE!
    Dj61
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

To the newcomers, welcome to the forum! @mjmacy , @jmateo1 , @kellan2001 @dj61
    Thank you for joining and for sharing your opinion and voice with the community. Your comments, expressing your own opinion about the game features, are important to me and, together with all the feedback that I get from you guys, I make sure to forward it to the Studio. 

As mentioned last week, I cannot confirm yet until what day they'll be running this changes in the Sugar drops, but we could expect it to be running until early-mid February. 

At the same time, we can now obtained untimed boosters as rewards. What do you think of this change? 

• NotHappy70
    NotHappy70 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

To the newcomers, welcome to the forum! @mjmacy , @jmateo1 , @kellan2001 @dj61
    Thank you for joining and for sharing your opinion and voice with the community. Your comments, expressing your own opinion about the game features, are important to me and, together with all the feedback that I get from you guys, I make sure to forward it to the Studio. 

As mentioned last week, I cannot confirm yet until what day they'll be running this changes in the Sugar drops, but we could expect it to be running until early-mid February. 

At the same time, we can now obtained untimed boosters as rewards. What do you think of this change? 

Well if I HAVE to choose between two evils (limit time booster or only 5 drops a level) I would choose the last option.. the best was like it was some time ago.. no limit on drops nor time but guess that time is gone..
  • LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    When do we get untimed booster as a reward?  I don't think I have see them.   I agree that I enjoy playing levels that give me more candy drops.  It's challenge to see how may I can get and whether I can beat my older record.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    @Pounawea I like the untimed boosters! I do not know what will happen with the sugar drops (5 drops per level?). Time will tell on this matter. The Chocolate Box however is most delicious!

• BigEasy04
    BigEasy04 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Edit by CM: unsupported language
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    For a choice between timed boosters and and untimed boosters, I will also pick the latter. One can build up boosters for later use.
    The change was not communicated or poorly communicated.
    If the complaint was for timed boosters, why not then communicate
  • NotHappy70
    NotHappy70 Posts: 20 Level 2
    @Pounawea I like the untimed boosters! I do not know what will happen with the sugar drops (5 drops per level?). Time will tell on this matter. The Chocolate Box however is most delicious!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?