Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• NotHappy70
    NotHappy70 Posts: 20 Level 2
    That's right.. the chocolate box is a nice add .. if it's good it has to be told too:-)
  • mynan
    mynan Posts: 3 Newbie
    I now can only collect 5 sugar drop candies per playable board. Why is this happening??? I'm not at all pleased about this change!!!!
  • LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    What is the chocolate box?  I've never seen it.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @lauriehed, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have just found out what's going on and getting 5 Sugar Drops per level is not an issue BUT a test that was introduced for some players as of now!  And, it will be brought to many players in near future!  

Please check this main thread "About Sugar Drops" and find the explanation by our Candy Crush Community Manager 

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, this discussion will be closed as the team would like to keep any and all comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Please go to the thread above (in Green Fonts) and post your comments / feedback!  
    If this is a test, how do they already know it will be brought to "many players"?
    If the "test" group is small then it is overwhelmingly obvious by the volume of complaints here that the "test" didn't work already...
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    For me personally the untimed boosters are more worthwhile, but that is only because I've completed the levels, have time to play 36 collector levels and would rather save the boosters until the new levels come in.
    I completely understand that for ppl still working through tough levels the timed boosters have more value and the 5 c's per level is frustratingly restrictive and therefore a very poor trade off.
  • LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    LuVerne said:
    What is the chocolate box?  I've never seen it.
    I was confused by all the comments about a chocolate box... For me it only appears if I load the game on FB.
  • MichaKmbl
    MichaKmbl Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am on level 6185 .... I was a paying player for 8 months when I was in the hospital  ... now that I have cut back but I play everyday .. I get hit with the 5 Sugar drops only?? This is B**SH*T!!! If it continues .. I'll be done here! And I'll make sure the friends that play as well will be done too! Sick of the "selective group" excuse .. Blah blah blah
  • rknapper
    rknapper Posts: 15 Level 2
    So have the candy crush developers, after multiple years, decided to make the sugar drops max at 5 per level so people will pay $$$$???
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    bring back the old sugar drops please. no fun playing only 45 levels a week. the sugar drops would use up couple hours a day
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?