Spinny things

tommybar1tommybar1 Posts: 3 New Bee
Hi all
I'm on level 1398 I've encountered the spinny things before and they exploded without much trouble. I want to know exactly how to blow them up. There seems no rhythm or reason to it.
Thanks
Tommy

Best Answer

Answers

• JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 544 Level 5
    Be careful though! Sometimes you NEED those blasted things to make the thing you need to collect to pass the level!
    I learned that the hard way. 
    I think they're my biggest foe in the game. It's true that they require several hits...unless you need to keep them going to make licorice for you. That's when they they blow up too easily, lol
    You can whack them with a hammer, but they require several so don't waste your hammer if you don't know us they're ready to explode. I like using color bombs and wrapped candy to get rid of them.
    It's super frustrating when they throw whatever they make out on the board before the candy even stops falling! 
    Good luck! 

✌😎

✌😎

Always believe something wonderful is about to happen

• Chase_Chase_ Posts: 36 Level 2
    Be careful though! Sometimes you NEED those blasted things to make the thing you need to collect to pass the level!
    I learned that the hard way. 
    I think they're my biggest foe in the game. It's true that they require several hits...unless you need to keep them going to make licorice for you. That's when they they blow up too easily, lol
    You can whack them with a hammer, but they require several so don't waste your hammer if you don't know us they're ready to explode. I like using color bombs and wrapped candy to get rid of them.
    It's super frustrating when they throw whatever they make out on the board before the candy even stops falling! 
    Good luck! 

✌😎
    I agree. I forgot to mention that so thanks for correcting me.