No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    And now let's all go back to Candy Crush and stop lying that we don't play anymore. 

I played level 6000 three weeks ago and have not played one Candy Crush Saga level since. At the moment I don't see myself ever playing another level again. In the end it was quite simple. The "fix" ruined the game for me. It is no longer fun and enjoyable, so I stopped.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    It's like Microsoft that used to say it's not a bug it's a feature.

We should decreet that a bug that lasts more than seven years becomes indeed a feature because people get used to it.

There should be a prescription rule saying that bugs older than 7 years can't be fixed anymore. Haha.
    @Eddie_Sparrow

They can't call it a bug or a glitch if it lasted that long. After that many years in existence, it is called a Built-In Feature. It is more of a ploy to get people hooked-up or addicted to it. They can spin it the way they want it and call it a glitch which makes them look ignorant. Don't you agree?  
    Yes it's a fact that to "correct" such after so many years it's questionable and problematic. Also it makes the game much more difficult and much more difficult than people were used to so the change is overwhelming. And the fact that it has 6000+ levels with 3 episodes added every wednesday makes it impossible to ever reach the end so people will say what's the point.

Of course ccs needs to make some money but there should be a reasonable balance and some realistic expectations that the end is reachable. At least they could have given us something else in exchange of removing this feature.

Also the way they did it was rude. They could have dealt with better communication than just declare it was a glitch then ignore any complain.

So in that I agree with you.

Me I also have issue with the fact that the wheel is so obviously rigged. It's not just that it is rigged, but what does it say about a company that does that? How can you trust them in anything in such condition. If it's igged, then what else is rigged? All these issues make them appear greedy and dishonest. It's not good.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    SagaR said:
    And now let's all go back to Candy Crush and stop lying that we don't play anymore. 

I played level 6000 three weeks ago and have not played one Candy Crush Saga level since. At the moment I don't see myself ever playing another level again. In the end it was quite simple. The "fix" ruined the game for me. It is no longer fun and enjoyable, so I stopped.
    I still play on occasion, but without hope and without buying anything anymore. This is what you wanted King?
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    I remember 30 or 40 years ago we played a game called Prince of Persia. It was an addictive game but we continued because we wanted to reach the end which eventually we reached. What's the point to play a game so difficult that you have no hope of ever reaching the end?
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Hallo, nette Leute.
    Posting for posterity, cuz ya never know when this will get locked (star date of 20-01-2020, ~0200 hours; coordinates, undisclosed).
    Anyway, I read the whole thing; as well as this one (which had a head start of ~10 months)...

So I'm not exactly new, not looking for a welcome.
    Maybe a (virtual) beverage or something, but I'll get it myself (ya know, BYOB)...

Just don't pass that round to the kiddos, not trying to contribute to delinquency or anything like that.
    But I'm on level 6275 @ the moment (Wednesday Clubhouse or whatever), no big deal to keep up or not.
    This will sound cliché as f¥£¢, but...
    "If I can do it, so can you."
    "I've got extreme confidence in you."
    "Go team, go!"
    Rah to the 
    rah, rah; feel that luv...
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    I still play on occasion, but without hope and without buying anything anymore. This is what you wanted King?
    @Eddie_Sparrow;    

I am one of those who never paid to play. I wouldn't play any game if it cost me money. I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since 2012 but didn't know the existence of Free Board Reset till I read Jelly_Jenny's posting that it was reinstated last summer. I've used the feature since then when Levels were Extremely Difficult. It really made the game easier, enjoyable and less stressful.

There is nothing wrong playing the game while we are waiting for the outcome of this cause. We are not helping King generate revenues for taking away this feature. Who does it hurt? I have been honest about it and I was criticized for it yesterday morning. It would be bad if I play and lie about it. When  I play, I share the videos on YouTube to help other people complete their levels. I don't play as often as I used to because Boosters are hard to come by and so are Gifts of Lives. Luck was on my side this week so I kept on going till it ran out. I am not as addicted to this game as other people are because this is not the only game I play. I play another Free to Play game, Mario Kart Tour 2019 which helps occupy the time that I used to spend on Candy Crush Saga which I post on YouTube as well. I also play Jeopardy and Trivia Crack. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @mercerik Lol "a real man" now I love you even more! You are actually a very funny person when you are not full of resentment. Sending you love and positive energy 🙏🏻
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    SagaR said:

I played level 6000 three weeks ago and have not played one Candy Crush Saga level since. At the moment I don't see myself ever playing another level again. In the end, it was quite simple. The "fix" ruined the game for me. It is no longer fun and enjoyable, so I stopped.

And that's absolutely ok. At least, you are moving on and not having a hard time to let go. Congratulations 😊 Sending you some love ❤️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    @mercerik Lol "a real man" now I love you even more! You are actually a very funny person when you are not full of resentment. Sending you love and positive energy 🙏🏻
    the bomb graphics GIF
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    @Pounawea

Did you send these attack dogs spyware to stir trouble
    in this Thread? Not only are you not responding to our
    Plea To Restore Free Board Reset, you sent your
    loyal troops out to annoy people here. Enough of these!
    This is insane!  This Community is really beginning to look
    like a Cult. Currently, you are the leader and you seem
    to be doing nothing.  You are facilitating this and enjoying
    every moment of it.
    You have to stand-up and do the right  thing!

To Sebastian Knutsson:

I hope you are seeing what is happening in your
    Community!

Vänligen stoppa denna galenskap!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?