No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Image result for rolling eyes gif

Superstars are not paid by King. Therefore our hands are not tied. 
    Therefore we don't need to be ordered to do things.
    Community members have their own minds. 
    Funnily enough the CM hasn't requested that we do anything at all.
    Perhaps we are just fed up of reading all the false accusations and lies.
    Perhaps we are tired of seeing the same members causing trouble.
    Perhaps we are getting inundated with emails from people who are being picked on. 
    Perhaps that member ought to remember everyone has a right to be in the community. 
    That member also ought to remember that everyone has an opinion and 
    because they might not agree, it doesn't make it wrong. 
    No more than name calling and insults both here and privately make it right. 
    The people that once supported you, you have driven away. 
    You have already been given the reasons for no official answer yet,
     so blaming the CM can stop. You are directing it at the wrong person. 
    You were told the studio changed it and have no plans to change back in the beginning. 
    Accept or move on if its not your main game
    Or protest properly without starting on the people that once supportred you. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    frenioz00 said:
    Elsa said:
    Hey @frenioz00 how are you doing today?  How is life treating you?  I just bought a new graphic program and it was just delivered.  I am also trying to learn animation so that I can animate our characters.  Also just finished writing 3 new stories.  Have you read any of my stories yet?

Hi @Elsa!

(BTW: I'll write fast as I answer just so the "Freedom Fighting Thought Police Squad" within this thread doesn't come after me yet again -took me days to get rid of "it"- so forgive me if I sound short.)

Doing great on this hot summer day in Argentina, getting things planned for my upcoming wedding.

Animation in our characters would be A W E S O M E !

Nope, have not read your stories. :anguished: Where can I find them?

Girl, you are missing out on something if you haven't read my stories.  That's not my quote.  That is everyone complimenting me on them.  Here is the link which reminds me that I need to change the picture.

• guru_666
    guru_666 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am a newly register person here.  I registered just to comment on this topic.

A few facts:

1:  This is the second time King has removed the ability to restart a level without losing a life or boosters.  The first time, less than a year back,the change was quickly (compared to this time) reversed.

2:  When this thread was started, the CM many times stated there would shortly be an answer from King about this topic.  This answer was never provided, and the CM has since avoided this topic.

3:   Many players have stopped playing because of this change, and others have quit buying boosters.  If you do not believe this, show some proof please.

4:  The "Superstars" that ganged up on this thread cannot claim to have it both ways, they claim they are not employees and have no directions or information from King on one hand, but then in other posts they try and act as if they know many things that refute that claim.

5:  Most players can discern the trend in this game.  Simply look at the recent changes from King.    Do these seem designed to improve the experience of players?
       A: Timed boosters replace normal booster rewards. 
       B: Removal of ability to restart a level with no loss.
       C: Change maximum Sugar Drops earned per level to 5.

For one I was at level 5900 when this change was introduced for the second time in a year.  Just like the first time I quit playing new levels.  I will not play the game on any new levels until this is repaired. 

And on one other note, the commented that continues to call names at all people that pay for boosters probably never heard this statement.   "Time is Money".  So, when you watch those ads for booster,  you are indeed spending money of the absolutely free to play game!

I have said all I intend to, I will not post again.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    guru_666 said:
    I am a newly register person here.  I registered just to comment on this topic.

A few facts:

1:  This is the second time King has removed the ability to restart a level without losing a life or boosters.  The first time, less than a year back,the change was quickly (compared to this time) reversed.

2:  When this thread was started, the CM many times stated there would shortly be an answer from King about this topic.  This answer was never provided, and the CM has since avoided this topic.

3:   Many players have stopped playing because of this change, and others have quit buying boosters.  If you do not believe this, show some proof please.

4:  The "Superstars" that ganged up on this thread cannot claim to have it both ways, they claim they are not employees and have no directions or information from King on one hand, but then in other posts they try and act as if they know many things that refute that claim.

5:  Most players can discern the trend in this game.  Simply look at the recent changes from King.    Do these seem designed to improve the experience of players?
       A: Timed boosters replace normal booster rewards. 
       B: Removal of ability to restart a level with no loss.
       C: Change maximum Sugar Drops earned per level to 5.

For one I was at level 5900 when this change was introduced for the second time in a year.  Just like the first time I quit playing new levels.  I will not play the game on any new levels until this is repaired. 

And on one other note, the commented that continues to call names at all people that pay for boosters probably never heard this statement.   "Time is Money".  So, when you watch those ads for booster,  you are indeed spending money of the absolutely free to play game!

I have said all I intend to, I will not post again.
    @guru_666

We can ignore them and continue what we do best.
  • mercerik
    Hi Everyone!
    @SuzyFuller; @Fury161@Dirty_Nurse; @TurboTim66;
    @Eddie_Sparrow;  

Let's be artistic this time and play these
    Superstars Game!

Animated GIF

• _Elsa_
    mercerik said:
    Hi Everyone!
    @SuzyFuller; @Fury161@Dirty_Nurse; @TurboTim66;
    @Eddie_Sparrow;  

Let's be artistic this time and play these
    Superstars Game!

Animated GIF

Is that the most that you can offer  me?  That is a pretty cool animation that you created for me.  Maybe I should change my signature just for you. I can even say that a special thanks goes out to you for taking the time to do this beautiful animation for me.  

Signed from .....   Mother of Superstars!
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Elsa said:
    Is that the most that you can offer  me?  That is a pretty cool animation that you created for me.  Maybe I should change my signature just for you. I can even say that a special thanks goes out to you for taking the time to do this beautiful animation for me.  

@Elsa

I am glad you like it Mother of Superstars! 🤣🤣 🤣 That is all that matters! Maybe we can use this as the Main Event of the Community having you as the Center of Attention.

• _Elsa_
    mercerik said:
    Elsa said:

@Elsa

I am glad you like it Mother of Superstars! 🤣🤣 🤣 That is all that matters! Maybe we can use this as the Main Event of the Community having you as the Center of Attention.

The only way that I would do that is if you were standing right next to me and we had our arms around each other.  What event should we use it for?  I've got it!  Let's do it for Valentine's Day!  I will have @firebombmarkus brew up a special batch of love for us.  Now how does that sound?
  • mercerik
    Elsa said:
    The only way that I would do that is if you were standing right next to me and we had our arms around each other.  What event should we use it for?  I've got it!  Let's do it for Valentine's Day!  I will have @firebombmarkus brew up a special batch of love for us.  Now how does that sound?
    Sorry, unfortunately, you're not my type! 🤣🤣🤣
  • _Elsa_
    mercerik said:
    Elsa said:
    Sorry, unfortunately, you're not my type! 🤣🤣🤣

Guess that makes two of us.  Hey how come you changed your signature picture?  I always recognized your messages by your Star Wars animated picture. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?