💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

5 Candies per game.

Comments

• avi25ge
    avi25ge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Every updates of candy crush brings some improvements. However Themis latest version I observed that the special candies which can be collected in levels with a small ‘c’ along side the level number, these special candies are redeemed automatically for some random goodies(like lollipop or waver or color bomb ) to help with crossing difficult levels. This was earlier not limited to how many you can collect per play, but in this update it has been capped to only 5, which is very very disappointing and cheeky and is very frustrating. Probably to boost their sales of gold bars instead of this booster you can earn by replaying the levels. I have been playing candy crush for the past 9-10 years and I would spent at least $200 on just buying gold bars and boosters for difficult levels and this simple trick by ‘King’ is really not welcome. We should be skeptical before updating next time. 
  • loolamcy
    loolamcy Posts: 1 Newbie
    I tototally agree all the comments. 
  • bladers33
    bladers33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I completely agree with all the comments regarding the limitations set on collecting candies.   Having the limit set at 5 is frustrating and makes the game feel like work.  Almost makes my not want to play 
  • polkasrew
    polkasrew Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree with all these comments. I too feel so aggrieved by this, that it makes me want to play some other game. Sort this out NOW! 
  • WBender
    WBender Posts: 1 Newbie
    agree agree with all comments above. I don’t understand why you are limiting us to 5 candies per game. My sister is not limited and she is on same level as I am in the 6000’s. I hope the game will go back to the way it was for me where I can get more than just 5 candies per game. Thanks 
  • AllisonD
    AllisonD Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree with all comments above. Please change this 5 limit and put it back to the original which made the game more enjoyable. 
  • Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Does anyone know what it takes for King to even pay attention. Can't find one comment in support of 5 sugar drops yet it's still there. Does anyone from King really read this 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    please bring back the sugar drops like they were before !!
  • omad1
    omad1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    They say discussion has been closed. Guess you don’t like people complaining about the 5gummy limit! Maybe is time to move to some other game. 
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Is anyone.listening?  also I used to get life's from.my friends,, not anymore
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?