Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Options

Comments

• Who12
    Who12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    On level 3771 ( I know, a real rookie) and have been playing for YEARS. Never hit the jackpot, not on the old wheel, not on the new wheel. It’s a little lame to say it’s frustrating because it’s just a silly game but it is hella frustrating. Not even once?!?!?!
  • poetist
    poetist Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    It took me three years but I finally struck the jackpot. The, a few weeks later, I struck it again. 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    have now hit it 12 times in past 9 weeks. i am well into the 6000's and had never hit it before
  • cobwellac
    cobwellac Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I've hit it at least 4 times. 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    First of all Welcome all newcomers to the Community!
    @Who12 @poetist @cobwellac @ernstbln
    I have been playing since July 2019. The 1st three years I hit the jackpot 3 times. Now I am up to I believe 16 times. The wheel has definitely loosened up. 

• hankins234
    hankins234 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush? I NEVER win it or know anyone who has. Is it rigged? 

I have a few times

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options
    In seven years I only got it once. It is very obviously rigged.
  • jayme
    jayme Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I have played for 8 years. Had won twice. Then I started to complain about the 5 special candy limit on each level and have won twice in the last 2 weeks?? Anyone want to speculate? 
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options
    jayme said:
    I have played for 8 years. Had won twice. Then I started to complain about the 5 special candy limit on each level and have won twice in the last 2 weeks?? Anyone want to speculate? 
    Hehe. Maybe I should start to complain about that too then ;-) Seriously, what bothers me more is how can we trust that the game is fair when such a rig is plainly visible? Statistically, it is absolutely impossible that a circle divided into nine, virtually never gets to one of the part out of hundreds or thousands of runs. Granted, now the jackpot section is narrower than the others, but it wasn't the case before, and even in the current settings it should hit that part about 3 to 5% of the time. This means it should occur about 75 times in 7 years with the current settings, and about 250 times with the old settings, not one or two times in 7 or 8 years!!!
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    It is possible, helps if you click on spin as soon as it appears, before it gets fast but still very rare maybe 1% - 1.5% of spins. This is what it looks like if you haven't been lucky enough to see it yet:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?