Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 2,465 Level 4
    What is the chocolate box. I have not seen it, or is it reserved for testers
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

I followed the thread for " About Sugar Drops" but did not find the explanation
  • FlanjeFlanje Posts: 773 Level 5
    What is the chocolate box. I have not seen it, or is it reserved for testers
    *Off topic*
    Sugar drops and chocolate box are different entities.
    Please see Chocolate box here
    Thanks for the information. It does not pop up for me, so you're probably one of the testers.

• NotHappy70NotHappy70 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Thanks for the information. It does not pop up for me, so you're probably one of the testers.

It doesn't pop up Albert.. it's in the same windows as the spinning wheel.. see..
    Strange calling someone "NotHappy", you come across " Happy" in your reply. LoL.
    Thanks for the info. I checked, but nothing. You must have selected as a "Tester". Lucky you
  • NotHappy70NotHappy70 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Strange calling someone "NotHappy", you come across " Happy" in your reply. LoL.
    Thanks for the info. I checked, but nothing. You must have selected as a "Tester". Lucky you
    LOL.. I was not happy with the sugar drop thing but by now I can see there's a the good side on it.. guess that's my happy nature LOL.. and yes I think I'm one of the ones that they experiment with.. wonder if I will get payed for it ;-)
    Demand payment for services rendered. Time is money, right
  • Katrina_AKatrina_A Posts: 65 Level 3
    What I would like to know is why is King using us as testers, and are there external companies involved? if so what is King getting paid? I hate to say it but a lot of us would fit into the "plays a lot" category. Are we the victims of unlawful testing? Just my two pence worth....
  • kellan2001kellan2001 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I saw the chocolate box for the first time and lost my 12 hourly challenge.  They say change is good.   For me it's 4 levels instead of 1, but more choice of which to pick.  
  • Victor_10Victor_10 Posts: 17 Level 2
    I stand by what I said. I am not playing Candy Crush until they allow the players to collect as many candies as they want on candy levels. Should Candy Crush try to say it's better then they are liars.
  • sissyksissyk Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    @BobTrees I am the same! I felt extremely bored and annoyed to replay old levels and get only 5 sugar drops! They had the cheek to give only 4 drops in level 666! How 'charming'!!! I can't be bothered anymore. I have to play for four days to complete the sugar track and get some miserable rewards! I feel insulted, after 8 years of playing, buying gold bars for maybe hundreds of pounds and as a reward- giving me this **EDIT: Rude**! They can't realise they'll lose loyal players! Their greed will destroy their ga
  • PuttsPutts Posts: 111 Level 3
    I've gone through many comments and still have found none supporting 5 sugar drops. None. What is the number you have to see before changing it back. What does it take to realize this is a failed test. Do we have to start email the few advertisements I watch to tell them I'm not buying products off Candy crush.
    Please let us know what it takes 
  • ChocolateCherryChocolateCherry Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    It's not just a "test group"  I started a new account with a different user name and email and it still only gives 5 sugar drops per level.  Like I said, I'm done.  Cookie Jam is more fun and addicting.  I'm not playing Candy Crush anymore.  After all of these years, they don't give a damn.  Oh, and Cookie Jam is not a KING game which makes it even more fun!!! =)
  • ScotlandtheBraveScotlandtheBrave Posts: 12 Level 2
    It’s becoming a joke ... the whole game is being turned into a way to get you to buy yourself through the game ,used to be a good game now it’s not so ...... the ladder climb is also doing same last week I had the lead then out of nowhere someone has 221 levels this week the same from nowhere again someone has 84 it’s a con to get you to spend money on boosters 
This discussion has been closed.