My profile photo on my game is missing? 
Can anyone help please 

Best Answer

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi again to all!  
    Wonderful news! 😊😊😊😊😊
    The only game i didn’t uninstall yesterday was CCS so glad i didn’t. 
    Today with a fresh head, tried this approach: clicked on my profile got this message again 

Thought worth a try and created new account using my exact same details as my account before. 

@Gingersnappyg
    @Nat09
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    My account profile and photo are there all back to normal including my boosters. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    I really hope this will help other players.

Good luck all and happy gaming!!  
    😉🥰😉🥰😉🥰😉🥰😉🥰 

Answers

• lulu13

lulu13 said:

Hello!
    Can anyone help please 

I’ve sent screenshots of my other games. Same thing my game progress is ok but King does not recognise me???

• lulu13
    This is a screenshot of my other king game, my profile is there and correct

• lulu13
    lulu13 said:
    Hello!
    Can anyone help please 
    Hello me again!
    I will try tagging some experts at king to see who can help?

@PummyRaj
    @QueenMia
    @Nat09
    @Lola_Pop
    @Foley1362

This is what I’ve been getting when trying to sign in at my king account on three of my games. 
    Candy crush
    candy Jelly 
    candy Soda
    can anyone help?🥺🙁

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2020
    Hi @lulu13, sorry you’re having issues with your profile picture. I’ve looked in support and I found this answer from @bearwithme Hope it helps you, if it doesn’t let me know. Don’t worry, we’ll figure this out 😊
  • lulu13
    Hi @Nat09 thank you for Responding! 🤗

I have already tried what @bearwithme suggested to another player. 
    I’m not connected to Facebook with any of my games. 
    I have not played the games I can’t sign into for a while so didn’t realise there was a problem. 
    When I press on my profile picture it sends me to sign in page and that is when i get an error occurred message. I haven’t signed out of any of my games. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My internet/server connection is fine. 
    I have regularly updated the games in apps update even though I’ve not played in a while. 
    Player ID 10745556539
    Your help on this issue would be very much appreciated. 
    Thanking you in advance 🤝
    🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    lulu13 said:
    Hi @Nat09 thank you for Responding! 🤗

I have already tried what @bearwithme suggested to another player. 
    I’m not connected to Facebook with any of my games. 
    I have not played the games I can’t sign into for a while so didn’t realise there was a problem. 
    When I press on my profile picture it sends me to sign in page and that is when i get an error occurred message. I haven’t signed out of any of my games. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My internet/server connection is fine. 
    I have regularly updated the games in apps update even though I’ve not played in a while. 
    Player ID 10745556539
    Your help on this issue would be very much appreciated. 
    Thanking you in advance 🤝
    🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
    I think you changed Facebook's password without logging out any game. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

Let me know if I'm wrong.😊
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @lulu13
    I'm sorry, I missed your previous comment😂
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    You can also log in again by resetting(Clear app data) the game app, you can't save stored boosters.
  • lulu13
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas
    Thank you for responding!
    How can I fix this problem? Any ideas? 😊

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited January 2020
    Hi @lulu13 Next time you will log out of each game before changing Facebook password. Then you do not have to face such problems.
  • lulu13

Hi @lulu13
    I'm sorry, I missed your previous comment😂
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    You can also log in again by resetting(Clear app data) the game app, you can't save stored boosters.
    Hi again!
    I have not changed my Facebook password, my games are not connected to Facebook. 
    I realised there was a problem when I went on play the game after visiting the community to show i had reached level 1000, please see above screenshot. 
    I then went to press profile and it took me to sign in page. Tried but got error message but i know that my email and password were correct. So clicked forgot password. 
    I reset my password to the same password I had originally. 
    Your explanation is it’s because i changed  my password, if that was the case why is my candy crush friends saga and blossom blast not corrupted?? I was still logged into these accounts.
    I am so sorry 😐 for this long message but it seems this is all quite complicated. 😱
    The explications that have been given don’t match what happened.

Hi @lulu13 Next time you will log out of each game before changing Facebook password. Then you do not have to face such problems.🤔🤔🤔
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    @Nat09

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?