The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    I love the chocolate box! Preview your quests. Look at all the choices for a given color and then choose your quest. Click on each one of the blues or greens etc. and see what the quest is before you choose. I pick a quest for each color that I can easily complete. Level 1476 works for a whole lot of sins! 🙃

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    This new challenge wastes moves. Here’s proof:

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    I saw this tonight in my game and started using it . Don't fully understand it wet or some of the symbols, but I will have some fun learning !!
    Will continue to read here.
    Hope others will share explanations!
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Glenn1972 said:
    I saw this tonight in my game and started using it . Don't fully understand it wet or some of the symbols, but I will have some fun learning !!
    Will continue to read here.
    Hope others will share explanations!
    Lol. This is the new challenge. Trying to understand the chocolate box. They should sell it separately from candy crush as a Chinese riddle :)
  • KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    I got reduced to only doing 2 Quests per day
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

How does the feature works?

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• We can only complete 3 quests in a single day.

• The Chocolate Box is available from level 50 onwards.

Let me share with you below how the Chocolate Box feature would look like:

*Please NOTE this is only a mock-up.

Once you have completed 4 quests, you will get your rewards!

Some Candy Crushers were already sharing tips and strategies in the forum! @Flanje @JethrinaBodina @frenioz00 @AkumaXX . Please keep doing it here!

What do you think of this feature? Share your Tips and Strategies below! 

Well dear sir, the chocolate box is broken.
    My Mom received it in her game yesterday and I was telling her how it works...then we discovered it doesn't work.
    Instead of being able to complete 3 tasks a day, which is slow enough as it is, she was only allowed ONE task. Then the timer reset. 
    I was 19 minutes away from being able to complete my last task when the same thing happened in my game. It reset to add 6 more hours to the timer.
    Today I can only do one task at a time.
    While any free booster is a good booster, the rewards for four days of tasks is chintzy. It's ALMOST not worth the effort.
    Like some other players deduced, it's counterproductive to choose a task that requires you to use one of the boosters you'll receive. It's not a reward at all.
    So, one more disappointing development. 
    😐
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• We can only complete 3 quests in a single day

I can do 1 quest per 24 hours.......

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Yosca said:
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

• We can only complete 3 quests in a single day

I can do 1 quest per 24 hours.......

I haven't experienced this (yet) @Yosca I'm curious - did yo change your choice of quest at any point?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    No. Yesterday I got the box and did 1 quest. I think, I saw that I had to wait more than 12 hours to pick a new quest. So picked 1 today and after finishing it said your done for 24 hours.
  • Sugy
    Sugy Posts: 182 Level 3
    Yesterday I got the box, I allowed me to complete two quest per time and asked to wait for next 12hrs for other set of quest. 

Tips:

Regarding the tips I will say choose the quest depending upon the levels you play. 
    One advantage is that I allows us to swap the quest if it’s tough for us. Only thing is we need to start from beginning of the selected quest.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?