💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

paint bucket

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
This new feature is not always helpful. At the moment I have a level and it is annoying for me. Because I prefer to do my moves and I want it and not add color. Would it be possible if you could do it this way: who needs it, who takes it for himself? That would be helpful!
19 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Spinnifix, I am not sure what you are suggesting.  Could you please tell me more about this?  Thanks.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa Now I understand what it's about. Yes, it was the new function for a short time because the paint bucket. Where to collect from a color and when it was full you could take it. And that bothered me. Since I have to decide for myself, I need it or not. Because he was not always helpful. Maybe you now understand better what I mean. Maybe the bucket won't come back. I would prefer that. Because a color ball would be more appropriate, like in soda and in friends.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    I know EXACTLY what you mean now!  It's the color streak!  It appeared as a limited time.  Not sure if it will be back or not but I am going to keep this idea opened.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,482 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    I have voted your idea! 😊

I will tagging active players to help her to vote this idea :
    @Yosca, @KENTFIELDER, @lcalloway82, @Jasmina, @ArmyArms, @GranBarb, @sam_123, @ZoricaPanda, @SarLou, @JulesAg, @TrishaRobbeCandy, @firebombmarkus, @frenioz00, @Spinnifix, @Mmmkingfan, @MataiceAlison, @AShadow, @Sofia1992, @Julie_Andrews, @Mahiveche, @Elsa, @Imabearnut, @destiny3, @JoJo333, @ivy2020, @FaRayha, @Mim_, @TheRevenger, @the_revenger, @siti_payung, @Sukanta_Biswas, @BeckyBubblegum, @Deryck, @christine88, @encantes, @caambuj, @DeepshikhaSharan, @Sharon_Loose, @LauraLMason, @Yosca, @piaandersson, @Acv, @Mangai, @Simon888, @Swimming @Fakhri, @Scooterpie, @wozziewoo, @Sammyjo, @sakura, @SagaR, @DoubleB423, @RobinCorte, @samm_kml, @foxyfox, @Betts, @Mattia_, @Glenn1972, @stramonium, @caambuj, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @SabrinaM, @Foley1362, @johamilton, @mysticalmysty, @Sukanta_Biswas, @kiara_wael, @Werner_Cichy, @Nat09, @SeraphicStar, @bearwithme, @kaiser1618, @Rancid, @paul5473, @abe_coffee, @Crimson_Dawn, @LizzyLemondrop, @wafercookieflippers, @mercerik, @Chicken_Slayer, @MiaChristine, @candycrushinit, @flew66, @BQN537, @Special_K369, @gr33n3y3z, @PummyRaj, @STOKEDER, @slidey and @Satnam 👋
  • Spinnifix
    @Lim - you are great, thank you for your help !!! ♥
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Agree with you ☜☆☞
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,234 Crushing Legend
    I don't think much of the paint bucket. It only helps with some special levels. On the contrary, it changes a certain tactic that I have built up.The problem is that they try to collect the colors and not focus on the tactics anymore.
  • Spinnifix
    @Werner_Cichy That is exactly what I want. It does not help properly and is only annoying !! ♥
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    @Spinnifix I have not encountered the "Paint Bucket". Thanks for the tag @Lim. Can you tell me more.

Image result for cute gif question marks
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?