📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Profile photo missing?

Options
2»

Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @lulu13, I am so sorry you’re having these problems with your account, I think you’re in good hands with @Sukanta_Biswas as he knows much more about this then I, wishing you good luck 🥰 

Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas for your help, much appreciated 🤗
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Nat09 said:
    Hi @lulu13, I am so sorry you’re having these problems with your account, I think you’re in good hands with @Sukanta_Biswas as he knows much more about this then I, wishing you good luck 🥰 

Thank you 🙏 @Nat09 for your help with this issue. 
    I am sure @Sukanta_Biswas
    will be of great help. 
    I have found some more info on this and will post to him/her directly or if possible message?
    Thanks again 🤗
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    lulu13 said:
    Nat09 said:

Thank you 🙏 @Nat09 for your help with this issue. 
    I am sure @Sukanta_Biswas
    will be of great help. 
    I have found some more info on this and will post to him/her directly or if possible message?
    Thanks again 🤗
    Well. I'll be back soon 😀
  • lulu13
    edited January 2020
    Options
    After much effort to diagnose the problem 🤔

The only option was to uninstall then reinstall my games. Good side you don’t lose your progress. 
    Downside! You lose all your boosters 🤢🤢

maybe the game designers should look into this to find a better solution. 

@Nat09 @Sukanta_Biswas
    Thanks again for your efforts today to help. Much appreciated 🤗🤗

• Gingersnappyg
    Gingersnappyg Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    I’ve also had the same problem, which started after the first of the two most recent updates.  I’ve not changed my passwords, nor have I had any issue on other King games. 
  • lulu13
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again to all!  
    Wonderful news! 😊😊😊😊😊
    The only game i didn’t uninstall yesterday was CCS so glad i didn’t. 
    Today with a fresh head, tried this approach: clicked on my profile got this message again 

Thought worth a try and created new account using my exact same details as my account before. 

@Gingersnappyg
    @Nat09
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    My account profile and photo are there all back to normal including my boosters. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    I really hope this will help other players.

Good luck all and happy gaming!!  
    😉🥰😉🥰😉🥰😉🥰😉🥰 
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Yay 😃, really happy for you, thanks for letting me know, I will know to try it next time. Happy Crushing 😊🐰
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @lulu13
    In the information you gave me, I found that your game has expired. You probably did not uninstall the game app after you reactivated the game.😊
    However I need to know a little bit, have you been able to login despite uninstalling your game app?😊
  • lulu13
    Options
    Hello @Sukanta_Biswas, I think i managed to diagnose and answer my own question. Yesterday i deleted two apps Jelly and Soda then reinstalled them hence losing all my boosters. Today see above message. I tried another way instead of trying to login i went to new account,again see above. To answer your question: I didn’t have to uninstall my candy crush app to login. 
    Everything is back to how it should be. The problem was nothing to do with Facebook, i didn’t even remember having it on there because it was years ago, this is why it said expired. 
    My game app accounts with king have all been from my phone, hence the two different ID numbers. Hopefully this clarifies everything?

I’m 😃 I’ve sorted the problem. 
    Thank you for your help. 
    As a new friend i have made in the community @Nat09 says. 

“Happy Crushing” 😊
    🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?