The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Options

Comments

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Yosca said:
    No. Yesterday I got the box and did 1 quest. I think, I saw that I had to wait more than 12 hours to pick a new quest. So picked 1 today and after finishing it said your done for 24 hours.
    Eeek!
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    @Flanje Strange isn’t it? I saw an other comment of @JethrinaBodina that her chocolate box  also doesn’t work the way it should be. So for me, this chocolate box isn’t an improvement. This way I have to wait 4 days for a reward. This couldn’t be right, could it?
  • Maantje
    Maantje Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I got one assignment today. Now I can't do a new one. He says daily limit reaches. why??
  • Yosca
    Options
    @Maantje I have the same. Also yesterday 1 quest.
  • Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options
    I can now only do one of the colour options per day since kings latest magical update. So it’s going take 4 days to complete a box. Another rubbish fix
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    Am I the unluckiest person on this planet beacause I neither got lucky beans nor this ..
    What's going on.. 
    I know about the reason behind it
    Some contests or events I don't get and some contests or events others doesn't get. 
    But but but 
    I like lucky beans I saw a lot pics on FB And also these boxes 
    I also wanted to beat pink jelly 
    But but.. 🙁🙁🙁
    Anyway 
    Enjoy guys 
    Happy crushing 😘😘😘 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for your feedback!

The Chocolate Box feature is going to be offering us a different amount of Quests we can complete per day. I just update the information in the first post as well.

So, instead of all players having the option of completing 3 quests per day, we will be having different scenarios:
    • Players that will be able to complete 1 Quest per day
    • Players that will be able to complete 2 Quests per day
    • Players that will be able to complete 3 Quests per day
    • Players that will be able to complete as many as they want per day

Also, please notice that the different scenarios will be running for at least a couple of weeks and that some players will also not have the Chocolate box feature.

Please, keep sharing your feedback with us and help us understand your experience by answering a few questions:

• What option do you have and how much are you enjoying this feature? A little / it's fun / love it ?

• What trick and tips can you share with the Community?

• What are the levels that are helping you the most to complete a quest? For example, @Scooterpie mentioned level 1476, what's yours?!

Have a delicious day!
  • Linduh_58
    Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    Since the update, I am only able to do one color quest in a 24 hour period. This totally sucks, as now it takes 4 days to complete and collect my reward. Before the update, my time was unlimited. 
  • Yosca
    Options
    I have 1 colour per day so in 4 days 1 reward instead of 2 times per day the possibility of getting 1 hammer, 1 colouring ball, 1 striped/wrapped candy. So I hope I get a really BIG reward after 4 days (I appreciate the ufo and the party bag 🎉).
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    I went from unlimited quests per day to 3 quests per day. It is fun no matter the amount of quests. How many do you have other members?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?