⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New device not opening King account

Bubbles62
Bubbles62 Posts: 1 Newbie
Please help. I created my king acc to save my candy crush progress but when I try to open that account in the game using my email and password I get a msg that the email and password combination is incorrect.  I have logged out of fb  and now I cannot retrieve my levels and can't use fb because that was an old account and the password cannot be reset.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Bubbles62
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

I am getting a little dissatisfaction somewhere, with your problem or I am wrong in understanding your problem. Tell me, how you created a King account, where the game was already logged into Facebook?
    What device you're using for this game?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Bubbles62 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I will just add up a little bit to what @Sukanta_Biswas said as I think I know what is your issue. When you open the game you will see the blue "My Account" button. Once you click on it, you will see three options to connect your game:

1. Register with email - use this option if you don't have a King account and you want to create a new one.

2. Register with Facebook - use this option if you want to connect your game to Facebook.

3. Log in - use this option if you already have a King account.

I assume that you tried with the first option. Please try the third option with your current password and username and let me know if it worked.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?