The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Comments

• the_revenger
    the_revenger Posts: 216 Level 3
    I am allowed two quests a day which I am fine with. I love Candy Crush, especially when they add cool challenges like this to do. Keep up the good work!!!!😊
  • Martiux
    Martiux Posts: 11 Level 2
    Keat82 said:
    I think they have only rolled it out to some players. Not everyone yet. They are still testing it out. 

I will say that, everytime I have cleared the chocolate boxes and should be getting my reward, suddenly, I'm getting an error that says something like the servers are down. It's nerve racking!!!

• Martiux
    Martiux Posts: 11 Level 2
    I have received the box twice, I choose a chocolate, but I can't quite understand why I'm "switching" them. Are we earning something? 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    I just made it thru my chocolate box and got a nice supprise of boosters.
    I chose a cholate each time I could and did not switch.

I liked the boosters for my game!!
  • Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    In the last three days I've been able to complete one quarter(!) of a box each day before I get the cooldown for the next day!?
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep on doing it and help us understand your experience with the Chocolate Box feature by answering a few questions:

• What option do you have and how much are you enjoying this feature? A little / it's fun / love it ?

• What trick and tips can you share with the Community?

• What are the levels that are helping you the most to complete a quest? For example, @Scooterpie mentioned level 1476, what's yours?!

Have a delicious day!

• KyraJoelleCf
    KyraJoelleCf Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    I've just started using my chocolate quest box. I guess i am learning & understanding it as I go along. One thing is I can't get past level 427 how do I get past a level when my lives go quick I can't or don't even get any free lives once my meter goes im having to wait for the usual to play again even when my meter goes up I barley get to play like how I want & used to have extra lives ughhh idk its kinda FRUSTRATING!!
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

@KyraJoelleCf
    The chocolate box is the ideal tool to get yourself through 427 as it will give you a colourbomb, striped and wrapped and a lollipop hammer. It depends on how the board falls but you can usually use the colour bomb on the same colour as the bomb at the bottom to release it, then use the hammer if it is about to explode later on. You may be super lucky and get the colourbomb next to the packet, which will get you a good way towards the target of 12 packets. The very low levels are easy to pass without using your lives and you can play these to get your chocolate box. Level 14 counts as "hard" and isn't. Level 45 counts as "super hard" and isn't. Hope this helps - and good luck.
    I love the chocolate box!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?