⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to Notifications?

Betts
Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
My notifications changed. Before I could see the comments in Notifications section. Now I can only see that someone wrote something. Did I mess it up and how can I change it back? Or did it change for everyone?
Before:

Now:

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi there @Betts Just to add up to what @Sukanta_Biswas said, the notifications had a preview for a certain period of time as a part of testing and now they are back to the way they were before. You didn't mess up anything as it was automatically changed for everyone.
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    @Betts I can relate to that. I am a volunteer here but I also have a real-life 😊 Well, some changes are inevitable. I don't know the exact reason for it but I think it won't come back. It was convenient for me too to see the preview and know if I need to answer or just scroll on to the next one. Anyway, it just takes time to get used to it. I hope you are enjoying the Community. See you around 🤗

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Betts
    Welcome back to the King Community.😊

You can decide for yourself what kind of notifications you want. That means you get a certain option in your community profile setting.

After clicking on this button you will get a option Notification Preferences.

This lets you stop receiving notifications.
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Hi there @Betts Just to add up to what @Sukanta_Biswas said, the notifications had a preview for a certain period of time as a part of testing and now they are back to the way they were before. You didn't mess up anything as it was automatically changed for everyone.
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Thank you. That is like a downgrade. Why did they do that? I have not the time to go through all posts every day. :/ I would like to. But have a real life also.
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    @Betts I can relate to that. I am a volunteer here but I also have a real-life 😊 Well, some changes are inevitable. I don't know the exact reason for it but I think it won't come back. It was convenient for me too to see the preview and know if I need to answer or just scroll on to the next one. Anyway, it just takes time to get used to it. I hope you are enjoying the Community. See you around 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?