⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold bars

ses740
ses740 Posts: 3 Newbie
I had 10 gold bars and hit to redeem to be able to try and pass a level and after it popped up and said good luck it immediately went to a screen saying I failed the level. I never got a chance to actually play and now all my gold bars are missing. Is there any way to get my bars back since I never got to continue the level? 

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Maybe @Sukanta_Biswas might be able to help you out. 

she is very good double double toil and trouble GIF

• ggbadkitty
    ggbadkitty Posts: 3 Newbie
    I just had the same thing happen to me, was anyone able to help you?

• ses740
    No, haven’t gotten any answers yet.  @Sukanta_Biswas Can you help as suggested above? 
  • ggbadkitty
    ggbadkitty Posts: 3 Newbie
    @ses740 thanks! If you are able to help @Sukanta_Biswas it would be appreciated!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @ses740
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

I'm so sorry I missed the post despite so many tags.😂 In fact at the end of a level, when you need help, a few offers come to you, for example, Ads videos, Extra lucky wheels, or extra 5 moves etc. Some of these are free and some are available for purchase using the Gold Bars.
    And of course it is important to pick the specific one because it is important to think about which one you can use to pass the level.
    For example, if you clean a jelly at a level you pass the level and at the end of all the moves you get a wheel and you get a lollipop from it. You cannot pass the level because you do not have any moves left to use Lollipop. If you only have one lollipop stored, you can pass the level using 5 extra moves  using 9 gold bars.
    You couldn't pass the level so you want to get the Gold bars back?
    I look forward to your reply.😊
    Thank you.
  • jhop
    jhop Posts: 2 Newbie
    I had been saving up gold bars and I had 10 saved...at the end of the level I wanted to quit but I by accident hit use my gold bars for 5 extra moves and DIDNT want that but it gave me no choice to confirm that was what I wanted or to go back. I lost all my bars 😫 this has happened to me twice!!! I am annoyed that there is not a CONFIRM or go back if you hit that by accident !! 
    Is there a way to get them back ??!? 
  • ses740
    Same exact thing happened to me. Hopefully they’ll answer soon. I’m pretty annoyed by this. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?