Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 33 Level 2
    I stand by what I said. I am not playing Candy Crush until they allow the players to collect as many candies as they want on candy levels. Should Candy Crush try to say it's better then they are liars.
  • sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    @BobTrees I am the same! I felt extremely bored and annoyed to replay old levels and get only 5 sugar drops! They had the cheek to give only 4 drops in level 666! How 'charming'!!! I can't be bothered anymore. I have to play for four days to complete the sugar track and get some miserable rewards! I feel insulted, after 8 years of playing, buying gold bars for maybe hundreds of pounds and as a reward- giving me this **EDIT: Rude**! They can't realise they'll lose loyal players! Their greed will destroy their ga
  • Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    I've gone through many comments and still have found none supporting 5 sugar drops. None. What is the number you have to see before changing it back. What does it take to realize this is a failed test. Do we have to start email the few advertisements I watch to tell them I'm not buying products off Candy crush.
    Please let us know what it takes 
  • ChocolateCherry
    ChocolateCherry Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    It's not just a "test group"  I started a new account with a different user name and email and it still only gives 5 sugar drops per level.  Like I said, I'm done.  Cookie Jam is more fun and addicting.  I'm not playing Candy Crush anymore.  After all of these years, they don't give a damn.  Oh, and Cookie Jam is not a KING game which makes it even more fun!!! =)
  • ScotlandtheBrave
    ScotlandtheBrave Posts: 12 Level 2
    It’s becoming a joke ... the whole game is being turned into a way to get you to buy yourself through the game ,used to be a good game now it’s not so ...... the ladder climb is also doing same last week I had the lead then out of nowhere someone has 221 levels this week the same from nowhere again someone has 84 it’s a con to get you to spend money on boosters 
  • Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    I agree. The changes seem to be targeted at the wallet instead of improving the game 
  • ScotlandtheBrave
    ScotlandtheBrave Posts: 12 Level 2
    Absolutely disgraceful really there’s been a few iffy updates over the years but this is the most genuine attempt to get you to spend money yet .... and the planting of fake players on the top of the ladder climb is criminal 
  • Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Which is why I keep telling players get away from Candy Crush. I will list some games for candy crush folks to play until the Big Heads at Candy Crush change there minds. If that is something you guys want please make a short comment.
  • mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I was thrilled when the sugar drop boosters went back to being untimed.  Soooo happy.
    But then a few days later I was hit with the 5 sugar drop limit.  Aarrgh!!!
    King want my money, but I decided several years ago that I would no longer pay for boosters etc. 
    Now I get my untimed boosters, but collecting them is tedious.

Much of the pleasure I get from playing CC is getting as many sugar drops as I can from a level.

In my perfect CC world my sugar drops would be unlimited and my boosters untimed. However, this new constraint would be less frustrating if the sugar drop limit was increased to 15 instead of 5?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?