⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level is not syncing

Hello,
I have bought a new phone and was trying to setup candy crush on it. I am using same Facebook account "Виктор кротик" and on old device I have level 3455 but on new device only level 11. I tried to clean data and cache and religion again but still level is not syncing even though user level on both is the same 53.
Can you please help

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @викторкротик  and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.  Have you been able to connect in the game to your Facebook account on your new phone?  That should definitely restore you to the same level you were playing on with your old phone.  I just transferred my game to a new phone this weekend and didn't have a problem.  You want to make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You already said you have cleared your cache.  

What make and model of phone do you have? Make sure you also have the latest version of software for your phone's operating system.
  • Xiaomi redmi 8. OS version is newest available, print screen below.

Candy crush is up to date as well.
    Login with Facebook worked but level didn't sync.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hello,
    I have bought a new phone and was trying to setup candy crush on it. I am using same Facebook account "Виктор кротик" and on old device I have level 3455 but on new device only level 11. I tried to clean data and cache and religion again but still level is not syncing even though user level on both is the same 53.
    Can you please help

@викторкротик Have you tried completing another level on the old phone or a pc, log out then re-log in on new phone?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @викторкротик - if what @Flanje has suggested doesn't work and you are still stuck on the first level - since you are connected on Facebook - customer support can go in and restore you to the correct level. 

You will need your game ID# - "Find Game ID Number" and then you can contact our Player Support directly, here.
    Just make sure in the form you let them know that you need to have your progress restored.  The more info you provide - the easier it will be for customer support to help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?