💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

5 Candies per game.

Comments

• Liz_Bailey
    Liz_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2
    Horrible. Just horrible. Only 5 per level.  I’m moving away from playing it. 36 levels is ridiculous 
  • jenny18
    jenny18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with everyone stupid 
  • Claudia_Schapiro
    Claudia_Schapiro Posts: 15 Level 2
    I’m on level 5045. The new 5 candies limit has sucked the fun out of the game. It’s time to find a new way to have fun.
  • AllisonD
    AllisonD Posts: 3 Newbie
    On level 5876 and I’m not keen on continuing to play. I hope they go back to the original candy giveaways. That was a treat! 
  • gnobahdi
    gnobahdi Posts: 11 Level 2
    Like the many of you, I've played for years and this is the only game that has staying power for me. I don't play any other games anymore. I'm now stuck at 5855 which with no collection of boosters, I can only pass with luck. 

The issue isn't merely the sugar drop limit. It began with not allowing me to restart a level without loosing a life or a just won "bomb". I would usually keep resetting a level to get two bombs next to each other and now it's matter of pure luck if that happens. Then they placed a cap on the drops. Now, the usual levels I would revisit for drops, have not reset for over two days.

Those of us who are threatening to leave, they could care less about because we are the ones "gaming" the system without having to pay any money. They don't like it and I predicted this would happen as I had learned from playing Final Fantasy.

I understand developers have a profit motive and it is their prerogative to keep the money coming in, running a living game that needs to continue paying its staff. Nevertheless, it feels a little petty when they pull the rug out from under us. We talk of loyalty and this feels like a stab in the back but let's face it, they didn't create this game to make friends. This, "$", is their friend. Maybe they're doing me a favor. I'll finally be able to finish several books and playing guitars I've left to dust. This game, really this phone, is my enemy. It and Crush has been dumbing me down for quite awhile now. I'll hang around for a bit to see what happens but if I keep getting stuck for too long, it defeats the purpose of having those mini races.
  • Herbie_Glazer
    Herbie_Glazer Posts: 3 Newbie
    I find that playing Candy Crush keeps getting more and more frustration. 
    Now five candies maximum is crazy. 
  • rs6er
    rs6er Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have never spent a penny on Candy Crush and don’t intend to. It’s a badge of honor, AFAIK. They keep making it harder for people like me to stay interested in the game. Also, my wife and I have completely different rules from King when we play. She’s still getting more than 5 candies and was able to restart her games long after I could without losing a life. 
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4
    I agree, with the comments above. They playing fields are not fair.
  • HansR
    HansR Posts: 5 Level 2
    It will be a great pity if the developers persist with this 5 candie issue and I am still hoping that sense will prevail. If they don't they have killed a very good game. Lets keep up the comments and feedback so as to put pressure on them.
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Me too start reading more,,
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?