⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box not working

Options
WM_Chan
WM_Chan Posts: 32 Level 2
Hello, 

Every time I click Select under Chocolate Box, it says, Server Error! The server could not be contacted. Even though my laptop  has no internet connection problem.

Any ideas what I should do.

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @WM_Chan
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

A few reports have already been made on this topic. And work is being done to fix the problem.
    Right now I don't have the latest info so I'll tell you wait for more 24 hours.
    Thank you.😉
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    WM_Chan said:
    Hello, 

Every time I click Select under Chocolate Box, it says, Server Error! The server could not be contacted. Even though my laptop  has no internet connection problem.

Hello @WM_Chan ,
    The server error messages you are reporting, they should be fixed with the app version 1.168. 

Please make sure you are playing with the latest version of the game and if you are still getting server error messages, let us know!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @WM_Chan
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

A few reports have already been made on this topic. And work is being done to fix the problem.
    Right now I don't have the latest info so I'll tell you wait for more 24 hours.
    Thank you.😉
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    WM_Chan said:
    Hello, 

Hello @WM_Chan ,
    The server error messages you are reporting, they should be fixed with the app version 1.168. 

Please make sure you are playing with the latest version of the game and if you are still getting server error messages, let us know!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?