⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Iam really stuck on 2016

thisledome1
thisledome1 Posts: 1 Newbie
has any body hot any ideas to get past 2016 Iam really struggling can't seem to find an answer to it 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @thisledome1 and welcome to our wonderful community.  Have you looked at any of the videos you can find online?  I am going to replay the level right now and will post some tips in a few minutes.

OK - I see this is a score level and you need to get the target score in 38 moves so there are a lot of moves to do it in.  The trick with score levels is to use CBs against a single color and in this case there are bombs too, so using a CB against a color with a large amount of bombs will really give you a good score.  If you use a CB with another booster - the score won't be nearly as high on this type of level.  I also try and start with a full build a bot - so If I have an extra CB available - that means I can start with 3 CBs to use as well as 3 extra moves so I am starting the level with 41 moves.

The challenge in this level is that once you get the score, the level continues playing until you have made all the moves.  So in this case three extra moves can be a problem since the bombs are counting down.  The trick here is to let the bombs countdown almost to 1 and then hit them with a booster or stripe/wrap combo so they reset to 16 again.  You need to keep doing this until you finally have fewer moves left than the countdown left on the bombs and then you can easily finish the level.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    For me the most difficult part is outlasting the bombs, so if you have build a bot or equivalent make sure you're at the stage where you have the colour bomb and striped+wrapped but not the extra moves. Target score @110,000 is easily achievable by hitting as many bombs as possible @3000 points each. When the coconut wheel is released, be sure to swipe it to the right, or into a stripe to hit the maximum number of bombs possible.

Happy bombing, I hope you clear it soon without using too many hammers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?