⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No more chocolate box?

Options
pgibson
pgibson Posts: 4 Newbie
The chocolate box has disappeared and I'm still only getting teh limit of five on sugar drops for boosters. Sheesh - what's up with this travesty? Another tactic to alienate your players?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @pgibson and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I also am only getting 5 sugar drops per level and I never did see the chocolate box.  

The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give their players what they really enjoy!  So in your case you were obviously part of the group that got the chocolate box but have now been removed from that group (it will probably be offered to another random group of players).  However, hopefully you will get a different fun event in the near future.  

As far as the 5 sugar drop limit, maybe you will be removed from that test group too sometime in the future.  In the meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga.
  • Laura1234
    Laura1234 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello @pgibson and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I also am only getting 5 sugar drops per level and I never did see the chocolate box.  

The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give their players what they really enjoy!  So in your case you were obviously part of the group that got the chocolate box but have now been removed from that group (it will probably be offered to another random group of players).  However, hopefully you will get a different fun event in the near future.  

As far as the 5 sugar drop limit, maybe you will be removed from that test group too sometime in the future.  In the meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga.
    I agree

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?