⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Mrs Ayse Atma

chaz
chaz Posts: 39 Level 2
my level keeps talking to the same level 4399 even throught I have compete it four times not happy any one out there I have message your team four over three weeks now

Best Answer

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Dear community,

Thank you all very much for trying to help our community members! That says a lot about this community! <3

I reached out to the Studio and I received some information back. I'd like to mention that our community member @chaz has nos completed level 4399! Now, chaz is trying to smash level 4405. 🙂

Awesome!

Have a delicious day and see you all around the forum! 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,592 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

What is your problem?

Please explain it or take a picture, then they can help you better.

☺Thank you and have a nice day ☺

@firebombmarkus
  • chaz
    hello and thaks for getting back to me I am on level 4399 I have done this level over four times as I said competer it pass it but then it takes me back to same level I have try everthink that I ca dalete game lost all my booster even my flying sauces the thing is cause I am disable you can tell from my spelling my hands will not let me do that I can only move butters and sure a pencile to message you back can you see why I so upset and about to give up I have been playing four more then four years this is the only thing that keeps me going thanks 
  • Spinnifix
    Hello chaz!

Do you have the current version on it?

Then please do it and clear the cache.

If you have health problems, please go to the ideas section to vote.

There are already some who have a health problem.

♥Thank You and Good Luck♥
  • chaz
    Yes I do my game update last week so you are saying that I just have to deal with it on my own you no that’s going to happen once again I am led in happy 
  • Spinnifix
    Hello Chaz

I could suggest turning the device off and waiting a few minutes, then turning it on again. Sometimes the problems solve themselves.

Then you are welcome to register again !! I'm just trying to help you.

And the idea corner was just a suggestion from me.

☺Good Luck☺

• chaz
    Yes I do my game update last week and yes if I turn of my phone any more time I think it will come back on I didn’t think any one was going help but I try 😞😞
  • chaz
    Is there any way that I can get through to the king customer help cause I just completed this level again and it did the same thing this level is not going to let me throw 
  • Spinnifix
    @chaz

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

☺ Here is a link. ☺

Please look for your device and problem and follow the steps. Only if it has not changed after switching on. Why shouldn't I help you? I just love to help the players. I am also a player and need help from time to time. So get in touch. 

♥ Good luck ♥

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @chaz and welcome to our friendly community.  I am so sorry to hear that you are having this problem.  As @spinnifix has said - since you have already de-installed and re-installed the game and it has still not corrected the problem - you will need to go to customer support.  Can you please mention here the make and model of your platform you are playing on (is it a PC?) and the software version of your device.  You will also need your player ID#: "Find Game ID Number"

You can contact our Player Support directly, here When you submit the form please make sure you provide as much information as you can because the more info they have the easier it will be for the studio to try and figure what the problem is.  I am also going to let the CM know so that you won't just get an auto response.  So pleas provide the information I asked for here in this thread and let me know if you get the help you need.

• chaz
    Hello and thanks for getting back to me but I am sorry that I will not be able to do what you say cause I am disabled and things like that are to different for me I can just about wire these messages to you . My brain can’t think that much can just about make the moves on the game so you can understand my are am so frustrated I wish that I could do those things but can’t but once again looks like I am the one losing out 😞😞. It’s look like I can but everything I write is with a special pencil 😞😞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?