⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Mrs Ayse Atma

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Hello Chaz!

Could you please ask someone in your family or friends? You can also read everything here if you allow it and they can help you further. Please go to the ideas section and vote there. I already told you that there are many with health problems. You are not alone !!! Please, they just want to help you !!! Please allow it.

♥ Thank you ♥
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Chaz - we really want to help you.  Can you get someone (like @Spinnifix says) to at least follow the link to get your player ID#.  They have to have that so they can go into your game to try and figure out what is happening.  Without that they won't be able to help you and I would really like to see this problem fixed for you.
  • chaz
    chaz Posts: 39 Level 2
    I did ask my the person that comes in and looks after me she said I am not pay to fix your game 😞😞 it’s ok I will keep trying who dos I might let me pass sorry this is making me very tried and I’ll I will have to leave it no wants to help but once again thanks for trying you have a good day your friend 🌸
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    I am sorry she won't help you.  I will ask my fellow superstars if they have any other suggestions you can try - but usually the final fix is re-installing the game which you have already done and that hasn't corrected the problem.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, I hope that my suggestion works.  @chaz can you please look at your map and let me know if you see any stars on level 4399.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it and then it moves.  Also I heard that if the game gets closed too quickly that could show up as a not completed level.  But that can't be it in your situation because you tried it 4x already.  See if there are stars and then replay it.  Let me know what happens.
  • chaz
    Hi no there no stars I so frustrated it’s not going to let me move no one is going to help I just have to leave it cause it’s making my disable worse 😞😞
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Hello Chaz

I'm so sorry. I would love to come to you to help. Since I realize it's the only way left. But unfortunately it doesn't work. I don't know how I can help you. It is a pity that you have no friends or family who can help you. Do you have another trusted person? I would advise you to stop for today and maybe it will be over tomorrow. Maybe it will work again tomorrow. Because nothing brings convulsions.

♥ Good luck and all the best from me.♥
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    chaz said:
    Hi no there no stars I so frustrated it’s not going to let me move no one is going to help I just have to leave it cause it’s making my disable worse 😞😞

I knew that was the problem!  It happens every time.  Your avatar is stuck.  Close the game and clear your history.  Then reopen the game and play that level again and it should work.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    @chaz If clearing your history is a problem, your next level can also be accessed through "build a bot" if you have it.
  • chaz
    Try everything nothing works going to give up playing 😞😞😞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?