The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Options

Comments

• Believe01
    Believe01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Actually new here
    Am not even up to level 50

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 597 Level 4
    Options
    I dong have this event . And I want it :)
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Debbie-5 said:
    I just received the chocolate box today and made a quest selection.  I have to earn a crown.  How the heck do I do that?  
    Very frustrating.  I've played prior levels and trying to get a crown but I'm not sure what you have to do  to get it.  I got 3 stars on the 4 different levels played......Ridiculous.

Hi @Debbie-5! Basically, you earn a brass crown if you manage to pass 6 out of 15 new levels on first attempt.
    Also, the better you get at passing levels on first try, the bigger and more "sparkling" the crown.
    You get a silver crown with 9 out of 15; golden crown with 12 out of 15; golden crown with diamond on top if you manage to complete all 15 levels on first try.
    If you don't pass a level immediately, still Candy Crush allows you to continue your crown harvest quest if you manage to get so many points in the next attempt, that you reach diamond stars set instead of the common red-green-yellow one.
    Hope that helped :)

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Debbie-5 said:
    I just received the chocolate box today and made a quest selection.  I have to earn a crown.  How the heck do I do that?  
    Very frustrating.  I've played prior levels and trying to get a crown but I'm not sure what you have to do  to get it.  I got 3 stars on the 4 different levels played......Ridiculous.

Hi @Debbie-5! Basically, you earn a brass crown if you manage to pass 6 out of 15 new levels on first attempt.
    Also, the better you get at passing levels on first try, the bigger and more "sparkling" the crown.
    You get a silver crown with 9 out of 15; golden crown with 12 out of 15; golden crown with diamond on top if you manage to complete all 15 levels on first try.
    If you don't pass a level immediately, still Candy Crush allows you to continue your crown harvest quest if you manage to get so many points in the next attempt, that you reach diamond stars set instead of the common red-green-yellow one.

Hi @Pitty_@Pitty_Kitty a warm welcome to you and that's great advice for candy crush saga in general, but Debbie-5's question was relating to chocolate box.
    To collect this crown, you would need to clear any level you have not yet played on the first attempt.
    This would clear all of the other green challenges, then you get to choose another one - If your lucky.
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Debbie-5 said:

Hi @Pitty_@Pitty_Kitty a warm welcome to you and that's great advice for candy crush saga in general, but Debbie-5's question was relating to chocolate box.
    To collect this crown, you would need to clear any level you have not yet played on the first attempt.
    This would clear all of the other green challenges, then you get to choose another one - If your lucky.

I see. I misinterpreted. Sorry to all and thanks for the reply @Flanje ! :)
  • amk627
    amk627 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why can’t I get the mail with free lives from friends anymore 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,017 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Before the chocolate box I had the pink octopus where I could do the same quests as the chocolate box twice per day, and got rewarded for every quest. I get now the same reward (1 hammer, 1 colouring ball, 1 striped/wrapped candy) after 4 days when I have finished the box. So to me it isn’t an improvement at all. 
  • stevemo
    stevemo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I used to be able to do three chocolate box quest a day.  Now I've been reduced to 1 a day. 

King and candy crush hate daily players.  I'm finding other games to play.  

I've been playing for years.  I'm on level 6230 but King has made the game unplayable.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    jmesmall said:
    Flanje said:
    jmesmall said:
    Have you all not got the chocolate box update? Takes 5m to complete requires 1055 and 1426 (i think) get more lollipops than you'll ever need
    @jmesmall I don't think I've ever done level 1426 in less than 5 minutes, let alone a whole chocolate box. Takes me a couple of minutes to scroll there! Did you see the thread for chocolate box yet? 

I've not had to change from 1055 for ages...
    Not sure how many boxes we are meant to get but feels like I am getting loads!

I've not had to change from 1055 for ages...
    Not sure how many boxes we are meant to get but feels like I am getting loads!
  • charrison20
    charrison20 Posts: 260 Level 3
    Options
    I go for the chocolates first, as much as possible!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?