⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I keep getting this error code?

VenusFox
VenusFox Posts: 3 Newbie
I have asked tech support and they have no answers for me. 
When I try to sign in I get this:
'! There was a connection error.  Try again in a bit.'
There is no error!  There's nothing wrong with my internet.  My email is correct and my password is correct.  I've even changed my password (numerous times!!!!!) to be sure I didn't forget or misinput it!  This is making me furious!  Any input would be much appreciated!  Tech support is NO HELP!

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @VenusFox
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. Also, app can be corrupted for other reasons. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

Please go to this link.

Check your device and the problem and please follow the steps.

♥ Good luck ♥

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

• VenusFox
    Just tried this.  Didn't work.  I've tried to log on with FB & my email.  It refuses.  I don't get it either bc I was playing this morning.  Set my iphone down and played some more a bit later, no probs.  then I noticed my profile pic was gone.  So when I went to my profile it requested I sign in.  I don't know why.  I mean I didn't change my internet or even leave the room I was in.  The thing just logged me out. In that one link you told me to try, it says, if this doesn't work, try deleting the game and reinstalling it.  I did this a couple days ago and after reinstalling it I lost all my candy cheats.  (lollipops and such).  This is VERY annoying!
  • Spinnifix
    Contact help: Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Good Luck
  • Spinnifix
    Yes, this happens because your device doesn't save it. Then the boosters will be lost during the deinstallation.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @VenusFox
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. Also, app can be corrupted for other reasons. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
  • VenusFox
    The delete and reinstall did work, but the fact that I lost all my goodies, just makes me sad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?