💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Level challenge

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Tiffi's Idea Library
Here in Candy Crush you have no level challenges like in the other sagas. The best in in Candy Friends. There are almost every day. Couldn't you do it here in Candy Crush too? The episode race is running in the foreground, that's the only thing. The others run in the background and don't mean much.

35 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Spinnifix, are you referring to having a contest with a specific level?  The Superstars were talking about this last week and I think these might have to stop because some players are using boosters or buying boosters and extra moves to build up their score.  It's not fair to those who don't have the money to do that.  We might have to come up with another way to run things like that.  It was suggested that maybe do something with a level maybe by showing how many many special candies you can get on the board in a specific level.  But that might be hard to do because sometimes the color bombs go off on their own.  Let's put our heads together and think of how we can promote a level contest.
  • Spinnifix
    =)  Hello @Elsa =)

No I did not mean that.

In Candy Friends they always have events where you normally play your levels, but you have a challenge. Like collecting the stars or the cookies. You have about 4 days to do it. Tha'ts what I meant. You can get more boosters there. Maybe it didn't come across well.

♥ Sorry ♥

Maybe you can follow me now !!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Now I understand it.  Let's hope that we get a lot of votes here.
  • Spinnifix
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    I have voted your idea! @Spinnifix 😊
  • Diamond_Lim
    I will tagging active players to help her to vote this idea :
    @Yosca, @KENTFIELDER, @lcalloway82, @Jasmina, @ArmyArms, @GranBarb, @sam_123, @ZoricaPanda, @SarLou, @JulesAg, @TrishaRobbeCandy, @firebombmarkus, @frenioz00, @Spinnifix, @Mmmkingfan, @MataiceAlison, @AShadow, @Sofia1992, @Julie_Andrews, @Mahiveche, @Elsa, @Imabearnut, @destiny3, @JoJo333, @ivy2020, @FaRayha, @Mim_, @TheRevenger, @the_revenger, @siti_payung, @Sukanta_Biswas, @BeckyBubblegum, @Deryck, @christine88, @encantes, @caambuj, @DeepshikhaSharan, @Sharon_Loose, @LauraLMason, @Yosca, @piaandersson, @Acv, @Mangai, @Simon888, @Swimming @Fakhri, @Scooterpie, @wozziewoo, @Sammyjo, @sakura, @SagaR, @DoubleB423, @RobinCorte, @samm_kml, @foxyfox, @Betts, @Mattia_, @Glenn1972, @stramonium, @caambuj, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @SabrinaM, @Foley1362, @johamilton, @mysticalmysty, @Sukanta_Biswas, @kiara_wael, @Werner_Cichy, @Nat09, @SeraphicStar, @bearwithme, @kaiser1618, @Rancid, @paul5473, @abe_coffee, @Crimson_Dawn, @LizzyLemondrop, @wafercookieflippers, @mercerik, @Chicken_Slayer, @MiaChristine, @candycrushinit, @flew66, @BQN537, @Special_K369, @gr33n3y3z, @PummyRaj, @STOKEDER, @slidey and @Satnam 👋
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi @Lim and thanks for the tag. I don't play any of the CC games, so I am not sure why you tagged me as an active player.
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
  • Diamond_Lim
    I haven't playing Candy Crush Saga too but I wanna to help to vote her ideas! @Rancid 😊
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?