💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Store the lives from leveling up

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    This is a great idea @Tazz3722 I voted for it 😊
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Vinita said:
    I want 50gold bar 
    do you want to purchase the gold bars or you want win?
  • Cemgirl
    Cemgirl Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Whenever  I play and get a bonus +5 lives, It is not really +5 lives, it is just enough to bring you back up to 5 lives.  If you are at 4 lives and get +5 lives, then you should have 9, not 5.   We are being cheated out of lives.  +5 means +5.   This needs to be fixed. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Tazz3722 said:
    When leveling up we receive 5 free lives, if you have 5 lives they are lost. Why don't they get stored with lives we receive from friends instead?
    some of us cant receive lives from friends and king is not dealing with this issues!
    Hello @MataiceAlison, hope you are having a nice day :) 

What @Tazz3722 talking about was the "5 Free Lives" that we receive from King when we "Rank Up".  If we already have full lives, that gift of 5 Lives is not being added anywhere and being wasted.  

Hence, the Idea of adding it to the "Envelope" area :D  

I have voted up @Tazz3722 :+1:  Have a wonderful day =)
  • Stephen136
    Stephen136 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Tazz3722 said:
    When leveling up we receive 5 free lives, if you have 5 lives they are lost. Why don't they get stored with lives we receive from friends instead?

........I agree, but I believe we should have 10 lives instead of 5 as our maximum anyway... .I understand they need to make money from selling packs .........But it's a pain in the arse forwarding time and reverting back to normal time to refill the 5 each time you run out as I'm level 4007 and the levels are so hard that they drain them quick.....When I refill my lives, I always go back to level 6 and complete it over and over until I get the maximum boosters. That way I start each level with 3 spotted candy, as well as 10 minutes striped and fish.......I still find it hard to complete these hard levels with all those boosters so I run out of lives a lot, so 10 should be the maximum but like you said, we should even go above that when you win lives along the way....
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Please note that all duplicate ideas have just been closed but their total of votes was 29 which needs to be added to the current 55 here.  This will now make it a total of 84 votes.  I will bring this to the attention of @Pounawea who is the community manager.  Perhaps he can bring it to the studio's attention for moving it up on the list of ideas.  
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    Voted, hope it gets enough traction for them to do something about it
  • Frankie2691
    Frankie2691 Posts: 2 Newbie
    so it's Feb 19 this still hasn't been answered or resolved by the administrators? 
  • bugbug_be
    bugbug_be Posts: 12 Level 2

Great idea! You have my vote 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?