Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    It's not just the sugar drops. I finally got the big prize on the daily spin, and was disappointed that it is now one of each booster instead of three. And then there's that game where you could choose one (out of two) quests and complete it for three boosters every twelve hours being replaced by the chocolate box where you can complete four quests once a day and win the same three boosters. I've long appreciated that you can play Candy Crush Saga without spending money and the fact that game providers should be compensated. Still, the rapid diminishing of prizes in games where you can win boosters surprised me and did make it less fun. Time to take a hiatus, I guess. See if absence makes the gamer's heart grow fonder or makes it go wander. Cheers.
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Tee-3 said:
    So, getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. How about just getting 4?? In the process of playing the devil's level, 666, and only got 4 sugar drops. Why not just stop giving them, period? You've already taken the joy out of the game!!
    Same thing happened to me on that level.  And under the old rules you could collect 30 plus easily.
  • KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    The reason some are only getting 4 or less Sugar Drops on a level is that only 5 can be generated....  if one or more get eaten by Chocolate, the Sugar Drops aren't replaced... so there is a possibility of getting ZERO...  yes, 5 max is bad enough, but why not let players collect those 5?
  • Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Getting 5 sugar drops may not be an issue for King, but obviously it is for players as evidenced by no on agreeing with it.
    Next step is to go to their advertisers and tell them to quit paying to advertise on CC until game is fixed back to where we could earn more then 5 sugar drops
  • bevis007
    bevis007 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Winning up to a max of only 5 sugar drops doesn't give an incentive to try to score higher points. I for one used to play to win up to 45+- sugar drops in each level but now once I  reach the 5 sugar drops i lose interest in going any further in the sugar drop levels.
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Not even worth farming them anymore... All that for this.
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    Just my nightly reply of how much 5 sugar drops suck. Really no point in playing new levels other then one time a day to get the sticker. With no search box it's stupid to scroll back to earn only 5 sugar drops. With only one person winning the candy bomb challenge if I'm not close it's also pointless to play those levels.
    How much worse can you make the game King. Are you being paid to make the game lamer

• Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    Pretty much everything he said 
  • Nicky
    Nicky Posts: 16 Level 2
    So if we are not liking the changes and want out of the so called "test group", how can we make that happen? 
  • Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    I wish I could get out of the “test group”
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?