⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Trophy

terranova11
terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3
Since a couple of weeks I'm having troubles with gathering tht trophy's. I reached to silver 10/12 and them when I succesfully complete the next level (1st attempt) I'm back to 1. So that means when I play 13 levels in a row i still am at 1....

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @terranova11 - I hope you are having fun in the community,  I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your trophies.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

See if this helps get your trophy collecting back on track.  If it doesn't just post in the comment section below and we'll see what else can be done to help you out.

• terranova11
    edited January 2020
    @bearwithme, took me sometime to answer...sorry about that. In the meantime I tried everything you suggested. Cleared cache on device, cleared cache in app, shut down  platform. App is always up to date, but is still does not work 😐 So...no trophy for me. Earned some in the beginning though, but still it's annoying it doesn't work as it is suppose to. If it would have worked since the introduction I would have been a champ 😂 playing this game since the beginning and I have to wait for the next 15 levels to be released every wednesday. Mentioning this....think it's not quit fair that the most frequent players can't play that many levels (simply because there are only 15 new ones every week) and therefor they can't win the weekly challenge of playing the most levels. ( the weekly challenge that ends every sunday). Maybe that's something developers can look into aswell 😂😂 Have a nice day
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @terranova11 - thank you for answering back. I thought everyone should get the trophies but I think I remember seeing other people saying they didn’t have them so it may just be a case that they have been temporarily removed from your game. 

I don’t think trying to get them back is worth reinstalling your game because even though they look pretty - you would end up losing any saved boosters so I would recommend just playing without them for now. 

You mentioned waiting for new levels (me too) but you said only 15 levels a week. You should be getting 45 new levels every week. Of all the games - Candy Crush Saga releases the largest amount of new levels every week. Some of the games only release a level every other week. Over the years - especially in the past 2-3 years it has gone from 1 new level a week to 1 new level alternating with 2 new levels every other week to two new levels a week and now 3 new levels a week. If you play on a PC with win 10 app you are 90 levels ahead of me because I play on a mobile device. 
  • terranova11
    @bearwithme...you are so right...45 levels sorry for the mistake. Finished level 6230 and waiting for new levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?