⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Mrs Ayse Atma

13»

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    @chaz

Chaz why are you so negative? Please accept the help !! I'm sorry about your disability, you have to get help straight away. Please play the level again and end it and update it and clear the cache. Then it should work. Good luck
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    chaz said:
    Hi no there no stars I so frustrated it’s not going to let me move no one is going to help I just have to leave it cause it’s making my disable worse 😞😞

I knew that was the problem!  It happens every time.  Your avatar is stuck.  Close the game and clear your history.  Then reopen the game and play that level again and it should work.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    @chaz Been worried all weekend whether you were able to get to the next level. Please let us know. Did you try to access through the build a bot rather than the map?

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Dear community,

Thank you all very much for trying to help our community members! That says a lot about this community! <3

I reached out to the Studio and I received some information back. I'd like to mention that our community member @chaz has nos completed level 4399! Now, chaz is trying to smash level 4405. 🙂

Awesome!

Have a delicious day and see you all around the forum! 
  • chaz
    chaz Posts: 39 Level 2
    Thanks for all your help guys . I no we are all mad about this game 😆
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    I am so glad that you were finally able to move on @chaz.  Have fun crushing those candies and please let us know if you have any problems in the future. 😊🐨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?