Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    I hate this change. I hope they change it back!
  • Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    See there is reason for this happening: Candy Crush hates the fact that the players are replaying certain levels to get more boosters instead of focusing on passing there current level. Well here is an idea Candy Crush: OFFER REAL HELP TO PLAYERS THAT ARE STUCK. I told you guys about the level I'm stuck on and when I emailed the folks at king.com for help there answer is always the same, Go to the community forum or head to youtube for help. See they don't want to help, in there minds offering help is beneath them and believe directing them to the community or youtube is a way better option. Both options aren't worth it and these people know it but they don't care. I again repeat what I have said before: Leave the game until they change the candy limit away from 5 and allow the players to collect as many as they want on whatever level they want. Now if the people at King.com don't want to here is my best advice to all of you on this topic: Leave and don't come back. It's been a couple weeks since I stopped playing and I will continue to stay away until King.com changes things back to what they were.
    sissyk said:
    @Pounawea Seriously?! You want the community to share ideas? How many times should we express our frustration of the constant negative changes the studio creates! Is there anybody who really reads our comments and are concerned with all our complaints? Why do we have to choose between two evils? Timed boosters weren't bad enough, so the studio had to create a worse option? That is really ridiculous!! I am deeply disappointed with this game now and if they don't revert to the precious sugar drops collection, I will quit! Oh, I have an idea to share! Why don't the people in the studio change the logo of the game? "Swipe and get pissed off"

• gnobahdi
    gnobahdi Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Yeah, I don't get your this-or-that mentality. As said already, why stick your hands in it at all? Of course, this proves there is a self serving interest in that decision. 

Actually, I have another complaint. Why bother to spin a wheel that has only given me 1 single jackpot in over 1,200 hours of play? What's it been, 6 years I've been playing now? Why even have a wheel? Just give me a daily bonusof your choosing and be done with it. Because that's exactly what you're doing, choosing for me.
  • Nicky
    Nicky Posts: 16 Level 2
    To be perfectly honest, I've changed the skill level in the Sudoku app I have and am actually starting to enjoy that a lot more. Maybe more people should try this, only play CC to get what little boosters they have chosen to allow us each day and then go on to something more enjoyable!!l Don't forget we are the ones who are truely in control of our games!!!
  • AntCaz
    AntCaz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Why do they want to take anything away from us? We are their people, The candy crushers! Please just give me back my sugar drops!
  • JLynne4
    JLynne4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    The chocolate box doesn't make up for anything, it now takes 4 days to complete it (for my game) ... When it started I could complete 1 box each day. What's up with that! 
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Very sad, king, your players are not happy and are leaving ccs. 😡

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    :3 Agree with the comments. Collecting the sugar drops was a fun part of the game. Especially for players waiting for new levels to be released each week. 
  • bevis007
    bevis007 Posts: 26 Level 2
    If i understand correctly, the booster are timed right? Give a 1hr free etc and when game closed even if it's for 5 mins, the free boosters are gone. Are those the boosters they speak of or is it all the boosters we have saved? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?