The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Comments

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    Just some feedback 
    When I got the quest to complete a super hard level, it was so far away and the options were to go to map or lose the progress. I think it would be fair / easier if there was an option to switch the quest perhaps. 

• kapneets
    kapneets Posts: 4 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

How does the feature works?

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• Complete 1, 2, 3 or more quests per day, depending on the option you are given.

• The Chocolate Box is available from level 50 onwards.

Let me share with you below how the Chocolate Box feature would look like:

*Please NOTE this is only a mock-up.

Once you have completed 4 quests, you will get your rewards!

Some Candy Crushers were already sharing tips and strategies in the forum! @Flanje @JethrinaBodina @frenioz00 @AkumaXX . Please keep doing it here!

What do you think of this feature? Share your Tips and Strategies below! 

• kapneets
    kapneets said: I don’t have this! Why???
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

How does the feature works?

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• Complete 1, 2, 3 or more quests per day, depending on the option you are given.

• The Chocolate Box is available from level 50 onwards.

Let me share with you below how the Chocolate Box feature would look like:

*Please NOTE this is only a mock-up.

Once you have completed 4 quests, you will get your rewards!

Some Candy Crushers were already sharing tips and strategies in the forum! @Flanje @JethrinaBodina @frenioz00 @AkumaXX . Please keep doing it here!

What do you think of this feature? Share your Tips and Strategies below! 

• kapneets
    I would love to have this feature ! It looks so cool!
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    I got the chocolate box and I can do 3 a day so far. the plus is I get a hammer each time but the other 2 boosters I have over 500 of.still I play it while working on other things so it's nice. if I end up getting timed one I will just forget it.not worth the trouble !!
  • QueenOfGurenska
    QueenOfGurenska Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hockey said:
    I don't get any rewards when I finish the chocolate box why? I've done it twice now.
    If you have completed the entire box with all four colors of the candy by completing the tasks assigned to each color and have not been rewarded, you need to report the issue by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the this screen. Give them details in the form, it's very easy to fill out. They'll respond to you directly via email and are very good at getting back to you quickly.
    Hopefully they can help or fix it if it's a glitch. 

✌😎
    Hi there,  I have similar or the same problem maybe. I collect required amount of the candies with white belt and do not get any award. The only reward I am receiving now is via wheel. :( I have emailed to Contact us and they said I should ask here!  Any ideas? Will this be fixed anytime soon? We all love to use and need to use boosters sometimes.  :))) Thank you.
  • mint_aero
    So, my next box was 2 super hard levels, one I've forgotten, must be pretty easy, and final one is to use the UFO booster. 

Now, I'm pretty stingy when it comes to the UFO booster and I know I won't be using it unless absolutely necessary. So I'm kinda stuck here. There is no way I would lose progress of 2 super hard levels and use a UFO unnecessarily, for gaining of a lollipop, stripe & wrap candy, and colour bomb. 
    Hmmmm
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    mint_aero said:
    So, my next box was 2 super hard levels, one I've forgotten, must be pretty easy, and final one is to use the UFO booster. 

Now, I'm pretty stingy when it comes to the UFO booster and I know I won't be using it unless absolutely necessary. So I'm kinda stuck here. There is no way I would lose progress of 2 super hard levels and use a UFO unnecessarily, for gaining of a lollipop, stripe & wrap candy, and colour bomb. 
    Hmmmm
    Level 45 is super hard (but not). Not sure I'm following you correctly - Are these the final 4 you have left and all the same colour? If so you will only need to do one. I would play level45 twice.
  • mint_aero
    @Flanje

Hi Flanje, sorry about the confusion. 
    I described the 4 quests, 3 I have done, including the 2 hard levels. The UFO is the last colour/quest. 
    Basically I'm complaining having to use a UFO booster, to complete the whole box, lol. 
    Hope thats a bit clearer. 

• avande7217
    avande7217 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Just wondering if any one (any where) has actually got a booster after completing the four quests and, if so, what was actually received...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?