⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• healthy71
    healthy71 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Same here. I used to get the videos, they went away, but my wife still gets them. I wonder if the ones who still get the video have the latest update. Just a guess, but I bet they don’t have auto update selected. 
    She is current in updates I’m pretty sure. I deleted the app. It’s not really fun anymore. I’m not paying for the game, so they might as well get revenue from video watching. Oh well, saves me some wasted time. 
  • candycruss
    candycruss Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Same here. My husband has the videos, I don't. So basically, these people are getting to cheat by getting free boosters. My husband literally has over 200 of each! How is that fair? I'm with you, it's not fair at all.
  • healthy71
    edited March 2023
    Elsa said:
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I believe there is a glitch with the videos and they probably took it off.  Players said that their game was freezing or they were getting a black screen.  Not sure if it's a priority fix though.

• healthy71
    edited March 2023

My GF still gets them. I think if you update the app, you’re screwed. She doesn’t have automatic updates set on her phone. When I reinstalled, that’s when I lost the videos. 
  • Rcole1224
    Rcole1224 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    If you purchase they do anything to make you have to purchase again
  • SerchMB1
    SerchMB1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Escribe tu comentario
  • Usha_696
    Usha_696 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Me too i also don't get d free lives :(
  • wilco2222
    wilco2222 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    I've had this same issue for 2 months and have been waiting for my videos to come back to get either an extra booster at the beginning of a game of extra lives at the end. I had them for years, but as soon as I purchased ONE thing, boom, I haven't gotten a video in months. So it seems you are correct. As soon as you purchase something, you will most likely lose these. It's completely unfair and seems if you buy something, they assume you will keep buying so why give you something for free. Completely unfair game
  • yoph_1234
    yoph_1234 Posts: 165 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Not only you can watch ad but also when you lose a level it doesn't give you the option to get extra moves the wheel just keep spinning 
  • Candee246810
    Candee246810 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Same issue. Thought I'd make a quick .99 purchase and as SOON as I did, no more ads or added boosters.  If I'd known that would happen, I NEVER would've purchased a thing.  Really contemplating getting rid of this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?