The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Now there's all these timers on the quest. We all know why. And if you don't, stop for a minute and think carefully.

@avande7217 It's nothing remarkable: just a lollipop hammer, striped & wrapped, and a color bomb. Can post a screenshot later if I remember to.
  • shaniebanx
    shaniebanx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Keat82 said:
    I think they have only rolled it out to some players. Not everyone yet. They are still testing it out. 

I will say that, everytime I have cleared the chocolate boxes and should be getting my reward, suddenly, I'm getting an error that says something like the servers are down. It's nerve racking!!!

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    mint_aero said:
    @Flanje

Hi Flanje, sorry about the confusion. 
    I described the 4 quests, 3 I have done, including the 2 hard levels. The UFO is the last colour/quest. 
    Basically I'm complaining having to use a UFO booster, to complete the whole box, lol. 
    Hope thats a bit clearer. 

I'm still a bit confused :) I take it you do know that you can go through all of the quests of each colour and pick which one you want to do. You should not be forced to use a UFO booster and I can't believe that they would put "Use UFO" on all four of one colour. 1 UFO booster in my satchel is worth far more than the chocolate box prize.
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Flanje said:
    mint_aero said:
    @Flanje

Hi Flanje, sorry about the confusion. 
    I described the 4 quests, 3 I have done, including the 2 hard levels. The UFO is the last colour/quest. 
    Basically I'm complaining having to use a UFO booster, to complete the whole box, lol. 
    Hope thats a bit clearer. 

I'm still a bit confused :) I take it you do know that you can go through all of the quests of each colour and pick which one you want to do. You should not be forced to use a UFO booster and I can't believe that they would put "Use UFO" on all four of one colour. 1 UFO booster in my satchel is worth far more than the chocolate box prize.
    I got use a party booster as my last quest. its 30 gold bars for one. No way am I doing that!
  • Deryck
    edited February 2020
    LOL I received an admonishment and forced edit on my post.
    "[...]"

It's a crock since I was advising to share feedback and help someone individually in a private message. It doesn't matter if the person posts their help in the community as long as the person who requests and needs help gets it.

Now let's see if this gets edited or deleted. 😂
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Easy to see where the loyalties of the moderators lie lol
  • Deryck
    Katrina_A said:

I got use a party booster as my last quest. its 30 gold bars for one. No way am I doing that!
    The point Flanje was making is each of the 4 colors has 4 different objectives. So say using a party popper is one of the objectives. The other could be using a hand switch. The third could be using a lollipop hammer. The fourth could be collect 320 purple candies.

The worthwhile thing to do in the above scenario would be choose the objective that doesn't require you to waste a booster, the 4th option. And if you do select an objective by accident, you can change the objective.
  • mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    @Flanje and @Deryck

Thank you!!!! I didn't realise I could try pick another of the same coloured candy. I thought you were stuck with it and it was more like a lucky dip. 
    When it said lose progress I thought it reffered to the other quests completed, so then starting afresh. 

Thanks again 👍
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Chocolate box is easy quest . But we should UFO or lollipop hammer too . Levels are getting harder so we always need some boosters 
  • Deryck
    edited January 2020

@avande7217 This is the reward I get in the Win 10 app (the reward never changes):

Finally got a chance to read the earlier pages of this thread. Anyone here should, too. Pounawea explains how this latest feature is being distributed on page 2.

I initially had unlimited chances to fill the box in both of my CCS accounts. Sometimes I'd complete it as much as 4 times under an hour if I was in the mood to.

Now, one account limits me to completing 2 quests per day, while my other account limits 1 quest per day. Of course it's no longer fun. To complete the box over the course of days just for a hammer? Why bother.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?