Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• bevis007
    bevis007 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    ernstbln said:
    tonight on my last level I got 10 sugar drops. that put me at 180 so I don't know if they are back again or if I still have only 5. will know tomorrow morning
    Could be a level that's not limited to 5 as few days ago I got 6 haha. I used to get  approx 40 sugars b4 all this limit.

I must be in a different  group, because since two weeks ago my sugar drops are back to normal boosters. The chocolate box is also great because I can get the rewards several times a day. Please King don’t change it back and let us enjoy the game and play a lot. I will also spend some money in the small offers

Nicky said:
    To be perfectly honest, I've changed the skill level in the Sudoku app I have and am actually starting to enjoy that a lot more. Maybe more people should try this, only play CC to get what little boosters they have chosen to allow us each day and then go on to something more enjoyable!!l Don't forget we are the ones who are truely in control of our games!!!
    True
  • poppydop123
    poppydop123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    You don’t understand that the more you piss off loyal players, the less players you’ll end up having. I made the mistake of updating my game today only to be met with this disappointing update. This close minded unhelpful mentality candy crush adopts is detracting players from wanting to continue and support this game, and is only pushing them to support other competitors of candy crush. Simply disappointing. 
  • Nangs123
    Nangs123 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    sissyk said:
    @Pounawea Seriously?! You want the community to share ideas? How many times should we express our frustration of the constant negative changes the studio creates! Is there anybody who really reads our comments and are concerned with all our complaints? Why do we have to choose between two evils? Timed boosters weren't bad enough, so the studio had to create a worse option? That is really ridiculous!! I am deeply disappointed with this game now and if they don't revert to the precious sugar drops collection, I will quit! Oh, I have an idea to share! Why don't the people in the studio change the logo of the game? "Swipe and get pissed off"
    What would be more valuable if you consulted before making changes, survey this group or select a focus/sample group with your potential changes to play and then get feedback, put the horse before the cart.
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options

So I did my first three chocolate box requests but when I went to do the fourth one then oh joys! what do I get requested to do?!?!? Use a party booster! Oh I don't have one so I'll have to buy one for 30 gold bars to complete the request. Bloody sales trick. King you can bugger off!

And guess what! Its the same with the sugar drops! Shame on you king! you have let greed overtake your pride!

• Valour
    Valour Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    please can someone throw more light on this sugar drops cause I don't understand 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    Pounawea said:

What do you think, CCS Community? What you would choose? Time-Limited or only 5 Sugar drops per level?

Neither. I will continue to collect sugar drops on the old Flash platform at King.com where the old sugar drop system is still intact (and better) until Flash discontinues later this year.

Then I'm gone if the new bonkers system takes over. Look, it's easy. I haven't even visited this community in weeks. No addiction, shocker! I'm back to YouTube, woohoo!

People, King cares about player engagement, both in the game and at this forum. If you disappear, that'll hurt them more than anything. You know what to do. Now stop feeding them till they get the message.
  • bevis007
    Options
    Deryck said:
    Pounawea said:

What do you think, CCS Community? What you would choose? Time-Limited or only 5 Sugar drops per level?

Neither. I will continue to collect sugar drops on the old Flash platform at King.com where the old sugar drop system is still intact (and better) until Flash discontinues later this year.

Then I'm gone if the new bonkers system takes over. Look, it's easy. I haven't even visited this community in weeks. No addiction, shocker! I'm back to YouTube, woohoo!

People, King cares about player engagement, both in the game and at this forum. If you disappear, that'll hurt them more than anything. You know what to do. Now stop feeding them till they get the message.

How do u 
    continue to collect sugar drops on the old Flash platform at King.com. kindly advise
  • kellan2001
    kellan2001 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    When playing on a PC you can go to king.com website and play candy crush up to about level 2700 on the flash platform.  It still has timed levels and other old features  (like 40 move 1168) .  Any items from sugar drop collection sync with facebook and win10 app boosters.   Not much use for android or ios players
  • bevis007
    Options
    When playing on a PC you can go to king.com website and play candy crush up to about level 2700 on the flash platform.  It still has timed levels and other old features  (like 40 move 1168) .  Any items from sugar drop collection sync with facebook and win10 app boosters.   Not much use for android or ios players
    Oic. Thank u. U rite no use to me as I play on android. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?