⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are my “real” Facebook friends?

Answers

• Ambyr
    Ambyr Posts: 9 Level 2
    Can anyone actually answer the questions? I have the same issue
    After an update i only cartoon characters instead of FB friends. And my friends DO play the game cuz i asked. I asked this sometime ago but no one answerd
    Ikr? Answering by saying "your friends must've left the game" is completely inaccurate. I dont wanna compete w/ random cartoon characters. What can we do to get our friend stats back???
  • Ambyr
    Ambyr said:
    Can anyone actually answer the questions? I have the same issue
    After an update i only cartoon characters instead of FB friends. And my friends DO play the game cuz i asked. I asked this sometime ago but no one answerd
    Ikr? Answering by saying "your friends must've left the game" is completely inaccurate. I dont wanna compete w/ random cartoon characters. What can we do to get our friend stats back???Has anyone recvd a response?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Ambyr and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 If your game is connected to a Facebook account you will see friends from your Facebook who play this game. If your game is connected to a King account you will see random players who are connected with King too. Please don't uninstall or reinstall anything for now as you will lose all the boosters and lives collected. Which version is your game? What device and OS are you using?
  • Ambyr
    I am connected to my fb acct. I logged in a week or 2 ago and my profile pic was gone as well as all my friends. I added my profile pic again and made sure my fb was connected. I spend a ton of money on this game and up to now, have really enjoyed it. I dont know where to check what version I have. I just know that ever since it was updated, nothing will work. I also cant send or receive lives, and the extra lives I had saved are now all gone. 
  • Ambyr
    I'm playing on my android ph. LG Tribute
  • firebombmarkus
    @Ambyr You can check out your game version on Google Play Store by looking for this game. As for the Android version your phone has, you can check it out in your phone settings, it's probably under "About phone". I need to know these details so I can give you troubleshooting steps. 
  • indigoskye
    indigoskye Posts: 8 Level 2
    i have a similar issue. i’m running version 1.168.03 from apple app store. on iphone 11. 
  • Ambyr
    LGLS676 is my android model no. Also says version 1.1. I tried to go to google play to see what version of the game I'm using. There is no place that I can see that tells me a version. I need a step by step instruction so i can give u that info.
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @Ambyr Are you sure that it says Android version 1.1? I don't think it's possible as these phones almost don't exist anymore. King games are supporting Android 4.2. and above. Please check it out one more time. It would be great if you could make a screenshot. If you don't know how to do it, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

As for game version, go to Google Play Store. In the searh box type Candy Crush Saga, click on the game and you will see What's New with an arrow next to it. Click on the arrow to show more and scroll to the end where you will see game version like on the picture below.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?