⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Server could not be connected?

Options
Linduh_58
Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
I am trying to collect from my chocolate box. But getting a server error message. I have sent an email to king support and they replied that I should update my game. Playing on android phone and game is set to automatically update. I replied back to support but have not heard anything else from them.  Has anyone  had this problem?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,029 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Linduh_58 - I hope you have been enjoying your time here in the King Community.  You may want to double check you have the latest update, even with the automatic update.  I have sometimes had a slight delay from when the update is released to when it is actually updated.  Also - there may have been a temporary connection issue with the server.  Have you tried closing the app, turning off your phone for 20-30 seconds and then turning it back on and reopening the game?  Sometimes that's all it takes to restore your connection.
  • Linduh_58
    Linduh_58 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I did try that. Thank you. I heard back from support saying they were having a technical problem. Not sure when it will be fixed. They are  working on it. I can't  use my booster wheel or any of my gold bars either. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?